BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-28-2024, 06:56 AM   #1
Andzej135is
Registered
Rep
Drives: e82 135is

135is mystery cooling relay bracket

Hey guys!

Bought a wrecked 135is a few months ago and now I'm finishing up my build. It is almost done except a few missing parts, a blown speaker and some long awaited polish.

One of the missing parts is cooling relay bracket, i surfed the internet for a week now, looked into part catalogues, listings, other forums but can't seem to find anything, so now I'm here

Maybe someone dealt with this and knows the bracket part number, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

A few pictures:

1.Complete engine bay with the fuze and bracket in question:

2.Closeup of the bracket I'm looking for:

3.Closeup of the relay that attaches to the bracket:

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2024, 09:01 AM   #2
mkeiser
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e82 128i 6mt m sport

I can't find a p/n for you right now but I know it's part of the BMW PPK... maybe PPK2. Might be able to contact FCP Euro or whomever you prefer and go from there.
2011 BMW 128i 6MT M Sport - Alpine White on Terracotta w/ Glacier-Silver trim - Koni Yellows w/ H&R Sport Springs, M3 Control Arms, Euro Intake, BMW Performance Exhaust, 3.73 Diff w/ RacingDiffs LSD Conversion, Black Line Taillights, M Performance Grilles, lots-o-maintenance
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2024, 02:00 AM   #3
CalvinNismo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i Coupé

I have one of these brackets I don’t need anymore, but I’m in the UK.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2024, 08:02 AM   #4
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Here's the parts list for the PPK2.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...6&postcount=11

I think it's part number 2159876 but not sure. I've tried searching online and can't find any concrete information on it. I also tried searching the online parts catalogs under a 135is and haven't been able to find anything there either.

I also pulled my relay bracket to see if there are any part numbers printed on the bracket and didn't see anything. I haven't yet pulled the relay off the bracket to see if it's being covered by the relay. I'll see about doing that today or tomorrow.

If you're interested, here's the thread I created when I purchased the PPK2 parts way back when I had just purchased my car. There's also a post in that thread that has the installation instructions uploaded.

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...6#post16240876
Appreciate 1
jwolf63.00