BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-07-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
spacegrayed
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i Coupe

Track Ready 2012 135i Coupe Texas / M-Sport / Space Gray / 51K / DCT / AMAZING MODS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,000.00

Item Interest
I am offering my 2012 135i coupe for sale. It's bittersweet for me, but our family is growing, so it's got to go. Hoping to find a buyer who will appreciate the upgrades on this car. It has been well cared for and garaged, never seen snow. Car is located in Houston, TX, but I will ship if needed.

Features:
-DCT Transmission, M-Sport, Premium Package, Harman Kardon sound, Navigation and Heated Seats.
-Very low mileage - just over 51K miles.
-Space Gray with black leather interior.

Condition:
-Very clean. Interior is practically spotless. Exterior is very good - a few small dings/nicks on the hood that are easily repairable. Minor bumper scratches that should also be easily addressed. All 4 wheels have a little curb rash that could be repaired.
-Michelin Pilot Sport 4s -all 4 tires installed approx. 1 year ago and have only seen a few thousand miles. I can check for exact mileage if you want.
-Well cared for with recent maintenance at well-respected area indy mechanic specializing in German cars, as follows: new starter in May 2019, new water pump/thermostat and all 6 ignition coils in March 2019, brake fluid and battery in August 2018, and AC evaporator February 2017.

I am the second owner of this car (purchased April 2013), car was originally in service August 2011. Check out these AMAZING MODS that the first owner did, making this car truly TRACK READY! I have tracked it twice and it's a blast!

Easily over $10K worth of mods:
-Dinan Stage 2
-BMW Performance Exhaust
-M3 sway bar
-M3 control arms
-M3 rear subframe bushings
-BMW performance springs
-Bilstein dampers
-Angel Eyes
-Performance Intercooler

If you would like to get more information, detailed pictures or discuss a deal, just let me know. I have the original service records relating to the mods mentioned above and can also obtain all service records for the other maintenance items mentioned above. I am happy to work with you to ship the car if you can't do the deal in person. Bring all your questions and offers!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-29-2019, 12:42 PM   #2
lab_rat
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is (#5 of 586)

PM sent.
Appreciate 0