BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-16-2020, 10:40 PM   #1
zaryab_e82
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e90

Smile For Sale: 2010 BMW 135i 6 speed manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Its gonna be hard to let this 1 go, but Unfortunately the time has come to sell this beauty. Read for details.

2010 BMW 135i N54
6 speed manual transmission
126k miles, clean title, 2 keys
alpine white exterior
black leather interior
Premium package, iDrive/navigation, memory seats, sports package, winter package (heated seats)

Mods: Jb4 tune with custom backend flash, anti lag, afe momentum gt intake, vrsf downpipes, vrsf inlets, vrsf 7.5 race intercooler, Cobb chargepipe, stage 2 fuel it low pressure fuel pump, 3.5 bar map sensor, spec stage 1 clutch with lightweight flywheel, custom quad tips exhaust, 5pc M3 control arms kit, lowered on ST Coilovers, and more.

Maintenance is done regularly and is ready to go for next owner. New ngk 1 step colder spark plugs, ignition coils, oil change every 5k miles, all 6 index 12 injectors, new o2 sensors, new OEM battery, Walnut blasting service, oil filter housing gasket, water pump and thermostat replaced, high pressure fuel pump replaced, new AC condenser, and much more. All work is done at Speedlogic Automotive and have all receipts/invoices.

Bunch of tasteful cosmetic mods including 1M front bumper, 1M rear bumper with carbon fiber diffuser, carbon fiber trunk spoiler, carbon fiber side mirrors, LCI black line taillights, LED halo bulbs, Brembo brakes painted red, M performance shift knob, M black aluminum pedals, tinted windows, roof wrapped black, Apex arc 8 wheels with red center caps wrapped in federal RS-pro tires all around 9/10 tread.

Car is in excellent condition and runs amazing, paint is good and detailed , everything works. I have the car fax history and old records along with receipts of everything I have done. Will also include all the stock parts I have. I put a lot of money and time into this car to have it running prime. It is on stock turbos which are in good condition and hold boost perfect, and no wastegate rattle, but the car is ready anytime to be pushed to the next level and make big power. The car is daily driven so miles will keep going up.
Asking price is $18,500 but I am willing to negotiate. Please no low balls, serious inquiries only. Located in Walnut, California. Contact me at 909-519-5155.

Attached Images

Last edited by zaryab_e82; 09-25-2020 at 12:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2020, 12:17 AM   #2
zaryab_e82
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaryab_e82 View Post
It’s gonna be hard to let this 1 go, but Unfortunately the time has come to sell this beauty. Read for details.

2010 BMW 135i N54
6 speed manual transmission
126k miles, clean title, 2 keys
alpine white exterior
black leather interior
Premium package, iDrive/navigation, memory seats, sports package, winter package (heated seats)

Mods: Jb4 tune with custom backend flash, anti lag, afe momentum gt intake, vrsf downpipes, vrsf inlets, vrsf 7.5” race intercooler, Cobb chargepipe, stage 2 fuel it low pressure fuel pump, 3.5 bar map sensor, spec stage 1 clutch with lightweight flywheel, custom quad tips exhaust, 5pc M3 control arms kit, lowered on ST Coilovers, and more.

Maintenance is done regularly and is ready to go for next owner. New ngk 1 step colder spark plugs, ignition coils, oil change every 5k miles, all 6 index 12 injectors, new o2 sensors, new OEM battery, Walnut blasting service, oil filter housing gasket, water pump and thermostat replaced, high pressure fuel pump replaced, new AC condenser, and much more. All work is done at Speedlogic Automotive and have all receipts/invoices.

Bunch of tasteful cosmetic mods including 1M front bumper, 1M rear bumper with carbon fiber diffuser, carbon fiber trunk spoiler, carbon fiber side mirrors, LCI black line taillights, LED halo bulbs, Brembo brakes painted red, M performance shift knob, M black aluminum pedals, tinted windows, roof wrapped black, Apex arc 8 wheels with red center caps wrapped in federal RS-pro tires all around 9/10 tread.

Car is in excellent condition and runs amazing, paint is good and detailed , everything works. I have the car fax history and old records along with receipts of everything I have done. Will also include all the stock parts I have. I put a lot of money and time into this car to have it running prime. It is on stock turbos which are in good condition and hold boost perfect, and no wastegate rattle, but the car is ready anytime to be pushed to the next level and make big power. The car is daily driven so miles will keep going up.
Asking price is $18,500 but I am willing to negotiate. Please no low balls, serious inquiries only. Located in Walnut, California. Contact me at 909-519-5155.
Price drop!! Need to sell in 5 days. BUMP!
      09-28-2020, 04:14 AM   #3
Skotcoop
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, G01

What did you do for headlight washer delete? Also, how do you like that intake? Considering that over DCI for mine. I highly doubt you'll sell it at the price but GLWS.