BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-29-2021, 10:32 AM   #1
Boosteycakes
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135I

E82 Water pump issues

So my water pump was making a weird noise and not activating when I did the bmw water pump test. I purchased another switched it out but yet again nothing, before on my 335i it ended up being the buss fuse panel on the power distribution box on top of the battery but this one seems ok. Does anyone know any other other possible solutions? Note also me and my friend put relocated inlets on and he didn’t tell me he broke of the coolant hose flange on the front of the block and tried to reattach it to a little stub which of course didn’t hold popped off on the freeway and the car started smoking as all the coolant dumped all over my hot engine bay but I pulled over rite away and got it towed back home. Ever since my car has a weird ticking sound every time I hit the accelerator kinda like an injector tick but louder and it almost sounds like a Diesel engine now if that makes any sense, sorry I guess that’s two questions but any info would be so very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

I don't think you have a water pump issue.

You need a new engine.
Appreciate 0