BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-16-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
Sinister Crayon
floccinaucinihilipilifica tion
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Question Semi-Urgent Pricing Help Needed

OK... my CA and I are having a bit of a disagreement about price. It's OK... I have already pointed out where the error is but I would like to get more info from the fine folks here (particularly if you're a dealer with access to the pricing sheets).

I have ordered my car and it's already in production... but to prove a point I just want to get a quick quote. If you can post publicly the ED MSRP of the configuration below and confirm my numbers are correct then that would be fantastic... and if you could PM me the ED invoice price (as I know you probably don't want to post it here) I would be even more grateful. Only the first is required at the moment though.

Anyway, the config is as follows;

2012 135i (Sept 11 version)
A76 Deep Sea Blue Metallic
LWB8 Terracotta Interior
2TC Dual Clutch
494 Heated Front Seats
609 Navigation/BT/Assist
688 Harmon Kardon
6NR BMW Apps
ZCV Convenience Package
ZMP M-Sports Package
ZP2 Premium Package 2
Destination Charge

I make it to be $46,110 ED MSRP. I am positive I know what the ED Invoice price is as well... obviously for my actual purchase I'm negotiating up from invoice.

Input, anyone please?
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
MPFit
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i CSM

According to BMWCONFIG.COM, your ED MSRP is spot on.
The ED Invoice according to same source is $42,405.
This website is usually accurate within a hundred or two hundred dollars- It was exactly what I payed for my 2012 March build 135i for ED/PCD.
Good luck
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
Sinister Crayon
floccinaucinihilipilifica tion
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Good news, everyone... it's a suppository...

No... sorry. Good news, anyway. It seems if you push hard enough then eventually the honest guy comes out and fixes it. My CA just sent me a new sheet which shows the CORRECT option prices and exactly the right bottom-line price.

So glad... that's one less thing I have to stress about in the three weeks I have left before I pick up my 135i in Munich
Appreciate 0