BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

11-09-2016, 05:23 AM   #1
THEMASH
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

1M Raze Titanium Exhaust

Anyone have any experience with the 1M Raze Titanium exhaust system ? i have searched and found no feedback on this exhaust.

Is it the same as the Agency power exhaust ?

Any info on the Raze would be great... thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 04:48 PM   #2
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: Garage is to big to list.

Definitely similar but if you look at the support brackets they are different

It would come down who can supply faster and cheaper

As for sound they would be virtually identical because the pipe work is the same
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2016, 10:55 PM   #3
nacaruh
FOUO
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

In my opinion, for the price + import fee + shipping, you can spend a little bit more, and just get the Akrapovic Evolution system. Plus, shipping will take a long time (typically sea freight), or you can opt for air freight which is $$$. RevoZport did put out a sample exhaust clip, but it wasn't the greatest clip.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2016, 12:12 AM   #4
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep

Akra haven't got any stock and are currently on the verge of discontinuing the 1m exhausts that's what I've been told by the supplier

So if you want one you better put an order in now

I prefer the agency power version as its only 2k for an axel back and that's where the only slight restriction is
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2016, 01:16 AM   #5
nacaruh
FOUO
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by martymil View Post
Akra haven't got any stock and are currently on the verge of discontinuing the 1m exhausts that's what I've been told by the supplier

So if you want one you better put an order in now

I prefer the agency power version as its only 2k for an axel back and that's where the only slight restriction is
Just received mine couple days ago
And from what I know of, I think the 1M exhausts are soon to be made to order. AP exhaust was other system I was looking into. Please do post a exhaust clip if you decide to get it!
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #6
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep

I'm considering it but cant bring myself to getting one as its made to order

They say 3-4 weeks but I've been bitten before and waited 6 months for some stuff so
don't blame me for not trusting suppliers anymore.

That's the only thing holding me back from buying one.

But seriously, 3 - 4 Weeks for an axel back ?

I could get one hand fabricated in about 8 hrs
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2016, 02:33 AM   #7
THEMASH
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Thanks for the reply everyone

I went with the lightweight exhaust from Germany .. will post info/pics once i receive mine. Marc at lightweight was super great to deal with.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2016, 02:36 AM   #8
martymil
Banned
Australia
Rep

Keep us updated as I'm looking into getting one

Especially if there is any drone using the stock mids

Are you running kitty less down pipes at all ?

Feedback would be great
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #9
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMASH View Post
Thanks for the reply everyone

I went with the lightweight exhaust from Germany .. will post info/pics once i receive mine. Marc at lightweight was super great to deal with.
Also got the LW It's arriving today. It's a shame there aren't too many videos online for this exhaust. I've seen all the youtube clips and the LW promo videos but we really need to get some more content out there for our cars!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 01:21 AM   #10
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvinz View Post
Also got the LW It's arriving today. It's a shame there aren't too many videos online for this exhaust. I've seen all the youtube clips and the LW promo videos but we really need to get some more content out there for our cars!
Arvinz, please let me know how the LW fits and sounds. I didn't like how the center pipes are spliced in to one pipe but the proof is in the pudding. I hope you are going stock with the LW. That's how I'm interested in.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 02:53 AM   #11
Tinsta
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1CSL

Quote:
Congrats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Arvinz, please let me know how the LW fits and sounds. I didn't like how the center pipes are spliced in to one pipe but the proof is in the pudding. I hope you are going stock with the LW. That's how I'm interested in.

Thanks!
Don't most/all the 1M exhausts go from twin down pipes to single piping to the rear backbox?

I've had the LW and now got the Akra, LW was certainly lighter and less bends, touch wider piping from 2.5" twins, to 3.5" into the backbox. Was certainly very much louder than the Akra, which has the wireless kit too.

More pops & bangs from LW too, along with a more exotic sound at higher revs. Rear backbox/muffler does drop down under the diffuser too. Akra box is more squarish and sits higher.
Each was a full system hooked up to wagner downpipes.
      12-22-2016, 07:55 AM   #12
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsta
Quote:
Congrats..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post

Thanks!
Don't most/all the 1M exhausts go from twin down pipes to single piping to the rear backbox?

I've had the LW and now got the Akra, LW was certainly lighter and less bends, touch wider piping from 2.5" twins, to 3.5" into the backbox. Was certainly very much louder than the Akra, which has the wireless kit too.

More pops & bangs from LW too, along with a more exotic sound at higher revs. Rear backbox/muffler does drop down under the diffuser too. Akra box is more squarish and sits higher.
Each was a full system hooked up to wagner downpipes.
Tinsta,

Thanks I also picked up the Revozport rear diffuser with ground effects panel. Hoping that will fit and hide the muffler view. I have a lot to install in the summer!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 01:36 PM   #13
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Tinsta,

Thanks I also picked up the Revozport rear diffuser with ground effects panel. Hoping that will fit and hide the muffler view. I have a lot to install in the summer!
Arvins, any change you can see how the LW fits with stock diffuser before changing it? I really like the factory look.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2016, 02:24 PM   #14
Tinsta
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1CSL

Quote:
Tinsta,

Yo, Sorry to say that it won't work, I tried that with the ground effects panel, but the LW sits too low. Check my thread here

I even tried with some with rubber bolt spacers like this :

The panel re-uses 3 bolts from the heat shielding..would suggest some penny washers with some longer 8mm bolts.