BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
AntonV
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sedona/Savanna 135i

Cyclo electric buffer

Anyone use this? What are your thoughts on this product Greg?

2005 BMW F650 GS - Mandarin Yellow - Farkled
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #2
TOGWT
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 630i

Been using mine since 1960 and has never let me down

Cyclo U.S.A commenced operations in 1953 manufacturing their unique twin head orbital action polisher designed specifically for the aircraft and aerospace industries. In a short space of time the Cyclo polisher established itself as the standard aircraft polishing system throughout the world and is now used by virtually every airline and aircraft manufacturer, affectionately named as an "idiot proof' tool for polishing (maybe that's what convinced me).

The remarkable "Wonder Tool" is hand made in America. Some of the Cyclo employees have been with the company as long as 50 years, the polisher has been known to perform for a decade; it is common to see 30-50 year old machines returned for a replacement part, or general refurbishing.
In the mid 1970's the Cyclo machine was discovered by the automotive industry, and was such an instant success in resolving the paint problems of the auto motive industry that it is now the approved machine for all Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Lexus, Hyundai and Nissan dealer outlets in the U.S.A.

The Cyclo is not only a polisher, but also a buffer and is excellent for shampooing carpets. It is an excellent tool for the novice and pro alike. The overlapping, circular motion of its dual rotating heads produces hand polished results without all the elbow grease. Guaranteed not to mar burn or swirl any painted, polished metal or clear coat finish.

An extract from one of a series of unbiased “Detailing Technical Papers” © TOGWT ™ Ltd Copyright 2002-2009, all rights reserved.
Appreciate 0