BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #23
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Audi TTRS, M Coupe, 1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
I wasn't quite sure what this thread was really about but I just worked it out. If you lose weight your car will be quicker. I recently lost just under 20 kilos and car feels like it gained about 2whp. HEHE!!
Hehe, and you know it's funny, sometimes in a racecar or street/strip car the losing fat mod is the cheapest and easiest way to reduce raceweight!

Check out the 1Addicts Drag Racing Standings and Drag Racing 101.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 02:32 AM   #24
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef Beef View Post
If you're relatively fit but don't have much time in your week for dedicated gym sessions, try the 'Insanity' workout program. 60 days, an average of 40-60mins per day. It's interval training focused on cardio and plyometric exercises. It's a series of DVD videos which you follow and you can do it anywhere in the house. No equipment required.

Combined with 5 (healthy) meals a day, you will be as fit as a racehorse. Doesn't make you ripped, but nothing beats the feeling of being able to run 15km and not even puffing. I've been doing it consistently since sometime last year, and I rarely feel tired these days. Sometimes you'll even opt for the stairs rather than the elevator cos you know you can beat that motherfucker to the top
Totally, it's all about getting your body moving. I always take the stairs, etc. It's amazing how many people stare at you like you're from Mars!

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 02:32 AM   #25
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc View Post
I'll have to exercise more. I'm not giving up chocolate, coffee, beer or wine!
Oh man, it's hard to exercise off extra eating! Really hard.

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 04:19 AM   #26
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Plan to go from waking up late to waking up early.

For me personally the first thing to get right is when I wake up. That dictates when I go to sleep. And then when I eat falls into place. here's my little adjustment chart that I've used many times. I'm not a morning person by nature.

Plan to adjust waking times.

For me to fit in the exercise i want to do first thing in the morning, I need to get up at 0530. Use whatever works with your lifestyle. In the chart above the M1 .. M6 times are the 6 meals I eat a day. In order to keep yourself fuelled and spread the calories out you want to eat at least 2 hours apart.

That stops you feeling hungry and keeps you energised. If your body feels like it's getting a regular and reliable supply of water and food it will be less likely to store calories away as fat or hold on to water.

Also note I plan to get 8 hours of sleep a day. Each of us needs a different amount of sleep on a given day however most people seem to fall into the 7.5-8.5 hours range. Many people are chronic undersleepers. Your body will not lose fat in an optimal fashion if you don't get enough sleep, or if you are stressed. In fact stress can stop your fat loss dead in the water. The body is an amazing thing.

Last edited by MrBlonde; 04-28-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 04:20 AM   #27
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Benny, if you feel like it and have the time, it would be cool if you could post some info about cycling here.

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 04:41 AM   #28
1q2w3e4r
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sure thing I'll throw my 0.020002322 adjusted for inflation in.

Unlike Kenny I can't run with any regularity. (I try to avoid it as much as possible). Shin splints get me, though that's probably more through lack of repetition and sticking at it more than anything else.

This will be a really quick, broad overview of what I think are the benefits.

For those that are somewhat heavy, or older, running obviously has a large impact on the joints. Predominately the knee, a common ailment is "jumper's knee" or patellar tendonitis (although it strikes cyclists as well) or ITB pain (this is the "band" that runs from the hip down the outside of the leg to just below the knee). A tight IT band represents itself via pain down the right side of the leg down near the knee. Cycling is a recommend activity for those that can't run, or have injuries from running as it has zero impact on the joints. Like running, its predominately an aerobic exercise (meaning you can do it for a long period of time using the aerobic engine).

I'd pretty much say for anyone looking to get out on their bike to follow Kenny's plan but just adopt it for cycling. Provided your on a comfortable bike, have all the clothing and safety gear (helmet, gloves etc) simply try and ride a few times a week to get comfortable on the bike. Plenty of people haven't ridden for decades, or since they were kids so aren't entirely comfortable. Then provided there are no niggles or pain, aim to add 10% per week to either your km or hours. A lot of reading says don't aim to add more than 10% each week to your km total. However 100 km over hilly terrain is totally different to 100 km over a billiard table surface. They best gauge to build fitness is to simply build your "seat time" or hours spent on the bike. If you can stomach trying it, and not being embarrased if you fall off, clip in pedals and shoe cleats make a VERY dramatic difference into the enjoyment of the ride and how hard it is (pedalling uphill isn't easy when your feet keep slipping).

You'll find that you will drop weight and improve cardio fitness quite quick without the sore shins, knees and quads you can get from starting up a new running program if you have a comfortable position on the bike. 12 weeks will show notable improvements and its something people do well into their 70s.

I've no idea what my blood pressure is, last time I checked it sat in the normal range. However since I got back on the bike with regularity a few years ago I've dropped 20kg, sit at 10% bf and have a resting hr of 42 and max of 210. The HR stuff doesn't really mean much if you do any reading (the 220 minus your age is a myth) as one beat of mine doesn't equal one beat of yours. However I feel better during the day, have more energy and if nothing else its a great way to get around and look at some of the sites around Sydney such as Akuna Bay/West Head, Chowder Bay, Bradley's Head, the Royal National Park and the like.

They also say cycling is the new golf, plenty of corporate's get out for a pedal and a chat. I also don't feel so guilty having that hot chocolate or glass of red over dinner if I know I've got 2-3 hours in on the bike that morning or have it coming up the next day!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #29
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C HS 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
Awesome dude! My wife Susan loves her cycling too as part of triathlon training. It's addictive as I've seen.
Kenny...where are you getting all this info from.

Is this your personal training/eating regime?

I am a professional exercise physiologist/ and a national/international natural fitness and bodybuilding judge, aswel as the Asia Pacific secretary of the World Natural Body building and Fitness Federation (WNBF)

Everything you are stating is fact and not fiction, although the body fat percentages you are quoting are a bit over the top.

We have three world class competitors that we train at our centre and in their peak fitness/performance comp state they are about 4 to 4.5% body fat...Competitors/athletes with lower than 4% body fat are usually on some type of anabolic enhancements.

Maintaining this type of fitness level is purely genetics and genetics alone.

As you say, doing some sort of cardio vascular exercise daily can only benefit your life style and something is all ways better than doing nothing at all.

I am 51 years of age and maintain around 10% body fat all year round regardless of my exercise routine..Again I am lucky to have a good foundation with better than average genetics.

This is a fantastic thread you have started, if anything, it gets people thinking about their healthy/unhealthy lifestyles and hopefully gets them of the couch and eating one less pizza slice..

Last edited by Zuzu; 04-15-2011 at 06:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #30
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Zuzu awesome to hear! Yes that's my personal regime and it's all my own thoughts from years of learnings about fitness, nutrition, supplementations, hormones, etc.

Genetics definitely has a lot to do with it, no doubt. But nobody can get fit and not look better and feel better, no matter what your potential is.

For me 10% bodyfat is a nice comfortable level that i can keep without being fanatical. I've been down to 8% but it was hard work every hour of every day. Not worth it for me. I'll try to keep this thread about nutrition and exercise and talk about myself specifically in another thread The Biggest Loser.

I look forward to your contributions on weight training and body building!

Last edited by MrBlonde; 04-16-2011 at 06:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:27 AM   #31
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu View Post
This is a fantastic thread you have started, if anything, it gets people thinking about their healthy/unhealthy lifestyles and hopefully gets them of the couch and eating one less pizza slice..
Indeed. I feel so fat/unhealthy reading this. Sounds silly, but an internet forum may have just kicked me in the right places to get something actually going for more than a week.

Walking is probably faster than my car anyway.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:42 AM   #32
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep

Kenny, your knowledge with personal fitness is astounding.

I have trained personal trainers for Fitness First and other fitness centres who would not even know a tenth of your theory, let alone know how to put it into practice.

Keep up the good work..you are a inspiration to all on the forum.

I would be more than happy to contribute to this thread, but in my opinion, theory is useless without knowing exactly how to put it into practice.. One on one personal training is the only way to teach weight training and body building technique.

But I will try and answer to the best of my knowledge any questions/ queeries that are put forward on this thread.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:52 AM   #33
BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Man I am in the fast food business... very hard for me to keep to a routine as my work schedule is always different too. I started going to the gym before I got married and got probably the fittest since when I was at school, but after that I lost it... sigh
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #34
Zuzu
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK View Post
Man I am in the fast food business... very hard for me to keep to a routine as my work schedule is always different too. I started going to the gym before I got married and got probably the fittest since when I was at school, but after that I lost it... sigh
Its never ever too late to start up again..

I train a multi million dollar housing developer, 3 times a week..He came me to me with the same excuse.

4 to 5 hours a week isn't too much to ask for, if you intend to be around for your grand childrens birthdays in the future, was my reply to him..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 07:26 AM   #35
amk2912
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: '10 X5 40d & '12 F10 520d

Now I feel really bad........

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #36
gazz
///Mbassador
Australia
Rep
Drives: The horse I fell off

THIS IS SPARTA

Man, I'm very impressed and I now feel like the laziest most toxic slob on the planet.

Kenny and Zuzu, what tips for the hardest part - motivation?

Last edited by gazz; 04-15-2011 at 07:52 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #37
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Motivational Words that inspire me when I feel lazy or down.

I hope some of these resonate with you.

Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Winston Churchill 29th October, 1941

It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust.
Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Hannah More

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... and when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert

Faith in the ability of a leader is of slight service unless it be united with faith in his justice.
George Goethals (1858 - 1928)

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
Japanese Proverb

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Dorothy Parker (1893 – 1967)

There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued.
Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895)

Regard your good name as the richest jewel you can possibly be possessed of - for credit is like fire; when once you have kindled it you may easily preserve it, but if you once extinguish it, you will find it an arduous task to rekindle it again. The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavour to be what you desire to appear.
Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC)

The sweat of hard work is not to be displayed. It is much more graceful to appear favoured by the gods.
Maxine Hong Kingston.

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
Malcolm X (1925 - 1965)

If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory.
William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

The only easy day was yesterday.
Navy Seals Motto

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Unknown

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Will Durant

What does not destroy me, makes me strong.
Friedrich Nietzsche

People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.
George Allen

I always remember an epitaph which is in the cemetery at Tombstone, Arizona. It says: 'Here lies Jack Williams. He done his damnedest.' I think that is the greatest epitaph a man can have.
Harry S. Truman

Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own mind.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
Lloyd Jones

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
Chinese Proverb

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Martin Luther King Jr.

A man can't ride your back unless it's bent.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Winning is not everything. It's the only thing.
Vince Lombardi

Hold fast.
Clan moto, Clan MacLeod

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Emiliano Zapata

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
George S. Patton

Yet I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no one - for I am the meanest motherf*cker in the valley.
George S. Patton

We must either find a way or make one.
Hannibal

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vincent T. Lombardi

A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.
Chinese Proverb

It is not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left.
Hubert Humphrey

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone.
Henrik Ibsen

Knowing and not doing are equal to not knowing at all.
Unknown

Conceit. God's gift to little men.
Bruce Barton

Better than yesterday. Worse than tomorrow.
Unknown

Last edited by MrBlonde; 04-15-2011 at 08:21 AM..
Appreciate 1
Migs811.50
      04-15-2011, 08:30 AM   #38
alik01
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Slowly & Responsibly

I am loving this thread. Probably one of the best ever on here.

Definitely agree with you guys, it's really quite easy to be healthy in a sensible way and really not too hard to spend a couple of hours exercising every week. I traditionally go to the gym 4 times a week and do some high intensity stuff with a PT twice a week. Like Benny, I've got some issues with shin splints too but I love running. Any advise on overcoming this?

I generally eat healthy, but not as good as you though Kenny. No alcohol, no drugs, no coffee - occasional cigar though. I drink herbal teas at work and keep a bottle of water with me at all times.

Lately I've been struggling with motivation with the work getting a bit hectic. Really like your progress tracking ideas. Zuzu any other ideas on this?

Also what's the go with protein supplements and energy boosters like No Xplode? Are they good or bad? I personally use both.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #39
gazz
///Mbassador
Australia
Rep
Drives: The horse I fell off

I did tri's 26 years ago, before we had to wear sponsored lycra, and trained with some of the top athletes in the sport at the time. Yes I'm that old. At that time I was motivated by competition and improving my times. You mention body mass ratios - well I was burning so many calories that I got down to 56 kgs. Stuffed up my diet when I fell in love with carbs. Looked like a prisoner of war but felt incredible. Literally floated up stairs 3 and 4 at at time. Took a lot out of me though, training in 3 disciplines.
Glory days.
I'm inspired. Tomorrow I will work out a plan.
Thanks Kenny, you may have got me off my arse. It will have to be easy on the knees though. Rebuilt left knee due to major skiing injury not too happy with running.

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... and when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert

That's from Dune if I recall correctly.

They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
Dorothy Parker (1893 – 1967)

Ah, but the memories!
"The Portable Dorothy Parker" is one of the books I am reading at present.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #40
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alik01 View Post
Also what's the go with protein supplements and energy boosters like No Xplode? Are they good or bad? I personally use both.
I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has to the best of my ability.

I've never heard of No Xplode, please post up the details of the ingredients and I'll tell you what I think of it.

Protein supplements are on of the few supplements that are worth it. A quality pre-digested pure form of protein after a workout is a great idea to provide the nutrition your body needs to recover and rebuild muscle. I like Musashi an Australian brand. Be careful to select the protein that isn't chock full of carbs. Read all the labels carefully.

My thoughts on optimum post workout nutrition.

Summary
• Immediately after workout
• 1-2 teaspoon BCAAs
• Drink half planned carbs in water at 7% (Isotonic)
• For next 30 minutes, slowly drink rest of carbs in water at Isotonic ratio
• 60 minutes after workout
• All carbs now consumed
• Drink half planed protein shake
• For next 30 minutes, slowly drink rest of protein shake
• 120 minutes after last meal (when stomach is empty)
• 5 – 10g L-Tryptophan.

Water
• Need 3-4 mL of water for every gram of carbohydrate eaten (ie 150 grams of carbs means 600 mL of water)
• Optimum mix for carbs to water for bioavailability is 7%-10% (ie 1g carbs requires 10mls of water)

Carbohydrates
• 1-2 grams of carbohydrate for every kilogram of bodymass. 1g for fat loss, 1.5g for maintenance and 2g for mass gain
• Fructose 15g
• Glucose 10g
• Maltodextrin fills the balance of required carbs

Fructose
• Fructose preferentially replenishes hepatic (liver) glycogen
• The body can effectively use up to 50g of fructose per day
• Recommended amount is 15g

Glucose
• Glucose has the highest GI for an immediate spike in blood glucose levels
• Recommended amount is 10g

Maltodextrin
• Maltodextrin is very high GI, but not so high as to cause fat deposition
• Recommended amount is the balance of all carbs (after fructose and glucose)
• Recommended in 7-10% solution with water for optimum absorption
• Eat half the amount of carbs immediately and slowly eat the rest over a 1 hour period
• Buffer intake over 1 to 1.5 hours to avoid fat deposition by delivering too many carbs for the body to process at one hit

Protein
• Eat protein 60 minutes after completing workout
• 25% of daily protein should be taken in the post workout meal
• Note that there are special requirements for protein in the ketogenic diet.
• 30 to 50 grams of protein in the form of ion exchanged whey protein
• Buffer intake over 30 minute period to avoid fat deposition by delivering too much protein for the body to process in one hit

Fats
• Avoid fats in post workout meal because they delay absorption of other nutrients

Last edited by MrBlonde; 04-16-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 09:02 AM   #41
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazz View Post
I did tri's 26 years ago, before we had to wear sponsored lycra, and trained with some of the top athletes in the sport at the time. Yes I'm that old. At that time I was motivated by competition and improving my times. You mention body mass ratios - well I was burning so many calories that I got down to 56 kgs. Stuffed up my diet when I fell in love with carbs. Looked like a prisoner of war but felt incredible. Literally floated up stairs 3 and 4 at at time. Took a lot out of me though, training in 3 disciplines.
Glory days.
I'm inspired. Tomorrow I will work out a plan.
Thanks Kenny, you may have got me off my arse. It will have to be easy on the knees though. Rebuilt left knee due to major skiing injury not too happy with running.
Awesome you're an OG triathlete! Yeah it's all about working around any injuries or weaknesses. I'm sure you can work out a plan to increase fitness. Swimming is good and low impact.

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 09:11 AM   #42
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Losing fat - The Sweet Spot.

I talked before about how to lose fat. It's all about calories in versus calories out. However the human body has evolved over millions of years to store excess energy as fat as a survival adaptation. Your body is not going to give up that fat easily.

If you eat too many calories, you won't lose the fat you want. If you eat too few calories then your body will kick into starvation mode and you will not lose the fat you want. You have to find the sweet spot for your body at that point in time.

Many people don't know much about the starvation mode. They figure if they eat as little as possible then they will lose more weight. Nope. Your body is far too clever for that. It will down regulate your metabolism to reduce your BMR and thus conserve energy. That will make you tired, lethargic and fuzzy minded. No use for fat loss.

To find your Goldilocks calorie intake you use the rule of thumb starting points. Work out your BMR with the online calculator (see above) and then use a 10-20% deficit .

The threshold for many people is 1,000-1,100-1,200 calories a day. Below that many people will bump starvation mode.

So how do you know you've gone into starve mode? Well you'll feel shit for starters, but this is where your daily temperature check comes in. Each morning without fail you're going to take your temperature with one of those digital thermometer you stick in your ear and press the button. Then you'll write that temperature down in your daily log.

You will find that your morning temperature is within 0.1 or 0.2 very single morning. This may increase over time as your metabolism improves, but t will be gradual.

Now when you overtrain or go into starve mode, you will notice a sharp drop in your morning temperature. It's like catching a fish; when it happens, you will know.

So what do you do if you bump into starve mode? Easy, you eat more calories that day! Then you adjust your daily calories/exercise mix to say 100 more calories in and try that.

Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 09:15 AM   #43
MrBlonde
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Essential Fatty Acids.

Essential means your body cannot manufacture that nutrient from other foods, you need to at it to get it into your body. It's important to know about Omega 3 and Omega 6 EFAs.

Some rough info points for now:

+ Omega 6 (LA) should form 3 to 6% of daily calories
+ Omega 3 (LNA) should form 2% of daily calories

+ The ideal ratio of W6 to W3 is 3:1.

To get yourself started, get a bottle of pure Flax Seed oil which is heacv on Omega 6. after you've finished eating all that bottle, then go to "Udo's Choice which i well balanced from W3:W6.

This sort of nutrition building takes time, give it 6 months to propagate through 99% of your body's cells.

Best reference to understand essential fatty acids and fat intake in general.

Last edited by MrBlonde; 04-15-2011 at 10:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2011, 09:16 AM   #44
alik01
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: Slowly & Responsibly

Thanks for the info Kenny.

No Xplode below; - link http://www.bsnonline.net/details/noxplode.html

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20.5g) ‡
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving%Daily Value†Calories25 Total Carbohydrates 6 g2% Sugars0 g **Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 25 mg1250%Folate (Folic Acid) 400 mcg100%Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 120 mcg2000%Calcium75 mg 8%Phosphorous535 mg 54%Magnesium60 mg17%Sodium250 mg10%Potassium75 mg2%
N.O.-Xplode™ Proprietary Blend18 g
N.O. Meta-Fusion
L-Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion, L-Citrulline-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Histidine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Gynostemma (90% Gypenosides)(Leaves & Stem)
AVPT (Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology)*
Modified Glucose Polymers (Maltodextrin), Di-Creatine-Malic Acid Interfusion, Betaine HCL, Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Composite (CarnoSyn®), Sodium Bicarbonate, Creatine-Sodium Phosphate Matrix, Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Glycocyamine, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Extract) (Bark), Ketoisocaproate Potassium, Creatine AAB™ (Creatine-Alpha-Aminobutyric Acid Matrix)
Ener-Tropic Xplosion
L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), L-Tyrosine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides) [Coconut], Lesser Periwinkle (95% Vinpocetine, 98% Vincamine, 98% Vinburnine [Whole Plant])
Phospho-Electrolyte Replacements*
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
Glycerol Hydrating Polymers*
Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors [Milk & Soy], Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame-K, FD&C Red #40, and FD&C Blue #1.

I use this protein from BSN;

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (44g) ‡
Servings Per Container: about 30
Amount Per Serving Calories 200Calories From Fat 50 % Daily Value†Total Fat 6g9% Saturated Fat 2g10% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 55mg18%Sodium 180mg8%Potassium 180mg5%Total Carbohydrate 14g5% Dietary Fiber 5g20% Sugars 2g Protein 22g44%Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 10% • Iron 2% • Phosphorus 10% • Magnesium 4%†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Calories:2,0002,500Total FatLess than65g80g Sat FatLess than20g25gCholesterolLess than300mg300mgSodiumLess than2,400mg2,400mgPotassium 3,500mg3,500mgTotal Carbohydrate 300g375g Dietary Fiber 25g30gProtein 50g65g
Ingredients: Protein & Amino Acid Matrix Comprised of (Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk & Soy], Whey Protein Isolate [Milk & Soy], Calcium Caseinate Casein [Milk & Soy], Micellar Casein [Milk & Soy], Milk Protein Isolate [Milk & Soy], Egg Albumen [Egg], and Glutamine Peptides [Wheat]), Sunflower Powder Consisting of (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate [Milk], Mono- & Di-Glycerides, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lecithin [Soy], and Tocopherols), Polydextrose, Natural & Artificial Flavors [Milk & Soy], MCT Powder Consisting of (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Disodium Phosphate, and Silicon Dioxide), Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, Papain, and Bromelain.
‡ Due to settling, a natural occurrence with powders, variations in the powder height level may vary from bottle to bottle. Additionally, powder density may be affected as a result of the settling which may cause slight variations in the scoop serving size.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Appreciate 0