BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #1
m34jlp
Wheel Whore
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F82 M4

BMW One Day ///M School

Hey Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right section as there is no sale section for things like this but, I have an extra ticket to the one day M school if anyone is interested.

It is booked for Aug. 29, but may be changed to another date if you are interested. Most slots are taken but with some begging they usually make exceptions.

The BMW Performance Driving School
1155 Highway 101 South
Greer, SC 29651

Some information:

"One-Day M School

Get ready to focus on the same skill sets that professional drivers work on every day. You'll learn how to optimize the M car's attitude to the conditions and road at hand. You'll become a smoother driver. And your reaction times will decrease. It's the result of your skills becoming more in tune with the attributes of the car you'll be driving. After all, power is nothing if you can't handle it.

We'll hone in on finesse, quick reflexes and eye coordination through a variety of exercises on our slalom course, autocross and wet skid pad. With more horsepower and sharper chassis dynamics at your controls, you need to be at the top of your game. We'll make sure you get there.

Cost: $1,295"

Obviously I dont want the full amount but if you are interested PM me.

I am sure other will chime in at what a great class this is.
Appreciate 0