BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #23
Reapur
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Real shame. That's one of the only slek lips in Canada and its been ruined. Glws and the deposite rule....
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #24
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapur View Post
Real shame. That's one of the only slek lips in Canada and its been ruined. Glws and the deposite rule....
LOL. Sorry that you can't pony up the $1k to buy your own. Last time I checked I bought all the parts for my car, not you. The real shame is that you're too ignorant (and cheap) to realize that.

Go be a cry baby in someone else's thread or pick up a second job to buy parts for your car. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #25
Reapur
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Why would I waste a good 600 bucks more when I can find a pristine used one if im a little patient for half the cost of a new one? I can think of a lot of useful stuff I could spend that money on. Think you're gracing the community with your parts? You're the one wanting to sell your car under ridiculous conditions. You're possibly the rudest most arrogant person I've seen so far on these forums ever with such a huge false sense of entitlement its utterly unbelievable.

Glws, you're going to need it.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #26
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapur View Post
Why would I waste a good 600 bucks more when I can find a pristine used one if im a little patient for half the cost of a new one? I can think of a lot of useful stuff I could spend that money on. Think you're gracing the community with your parts? You're the one wanting to sell your car under ridiculous conditions. You're possibly the rudest most arrogant person I've seen so far on these forums ever with such a huge false sense of entitlement its utterly unbelievable.

Glws, you're going to need it.
I have no problem if you want to buy used, I have a problem with you whining about what I do with my property. Don't like it? Guess what, that's too bad. If you want the lip so bad pony up the cash and buy one or stfu.

As for my ridiculous sale... Huh? $23,500 is fair market value in BC for my car. It comes with $10k in parts for free. Sounds like a good deal to me. If you're referring to ridiculous terms for my parts you'd be correct. I've had dozens of PMs/texts/calls asking about parts. After saying I'm not parting out (almost daily) I decided to lay it out very simple for people - give me stock parts and pay for labour and we'll talk. The loss of selling the car as is with all parts is far less than the headache of removing 15 parts and having them sit around for weeks, making runs to purolator etc.

If this is too hard for you to grasp then not sure how else I can help you bud. Clearly this whole concept is beyond you so instead of wasting more of my time entertaining a non-buyer I'm going to return to work.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #27
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep

Up
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #28
Wescuddles
Captain