BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

$20.09 Credit to Detailed Image with a purchase over $125

Get a $20.09 Credit to DetailedImage.com
To celebrate 2009, we're offering anyone who spends over $125 a $20.09 credit to their account to use towards a future purchase. You can also still use your forum discount code to save 10% off. These two combined promotions amount to some killer deals for '09.

Some new products at DetailedImage.com
Optimum No Rinse in 8oz size - CURRENTLY ON SALE for $5.99!
Optimum No Rinse (ONR) is one of the best auto detailing products ever made, especially for these cold winter months. For the month of January we have all 3 sizes of ONR on sale at unbeatable prices. If you've been skeptical about using ONR, now is the time to try with our convenient 8oz size in stock for less than $6! See what all the fuss is about as you don't need a water supply to wash your car, simply a bucket of water, wash medium and some drying towels. Winter washing will never be the same! ONR 8 oz - $5.99 | ONR 32 oz - $11.99 | ONR 128 oz - $29.99

Green Very Light Cutting Pads:
We now offer the Lake Country green very light cutting pads, which fall between a white pad and an orange pad in terms of aggressiveness. This is the perfect pad to get slightly more bite than a white pad without the risk of marring an orange pad has. Something like Menzerna PO106FF or Menzerna Power Finish PO203S work great with green pads.

Optimum Metal Polish now in 32oz size
An outstanding value on a great metal polish just came in a new size 32oz. Polish exhaust tips, high polished wheels, trim and much more with the Optimum Metal Polish to reveal increased depth and gloss out of any metal finish.

Metro Vac 'n Go the perfect Portable Vacuum
If you are looking for the power of a full sized vacuum with the convenience of a portable size, look no further. Metro has done it again with the Metro Vac 'n Go portable vacuum. Lots of power, small footprint, light weight and convenient attachments make this an ideal tool for detailing enthusiasts. No more lugging around your big shop vac for a quick clean up, simply plug in the long 12' cord and away you go.

Monthly Specials
Jet Seal 109 on Sale for $29.99!
In addition to our ONR monthly sale, we're also running a promo on Chemical Guys Jet Seal 109 for 25% off at $29.99. This is one of our favorite sealants as I goes on and off very easily, offers durable protection, and doesn't have that plastic look like other sealants. Many of our customers don't bother topping it with a carnauba wax because of the amount of depth and gloss Jet Seal 109 provides. Protect your vehicles this winter with one of our top sealants.

Appreciate 0