BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-10-2020, 10:09 AM   #1
JojThomas
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2005 bmw 135i e82

Hi newbie here, and wanna ask you a little advice

Hi own my bmw for 5 years and get it from my dad, it was damaged and now I am trying to repair it, thanks God have several friend who knows a lot in bmw and helps me, but week ago during the repairing my car feel some pain in my back went to the doctor and he said that is not a serious problem and I need to do some sports or exsercises for my back, he recomend to pay attention to usual gym, fitness and pilates, but I never tried this things just run outside and done morning excercises. I googled all this things but want to ask your oppinion about this. It would be cool if you know some good train programm or coach who can create it in London. Thx a lot!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2020, 02:09 PM   #2
Sergos
Just a man
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 2016

Actually I think it mostly depends on what are prefere, for example I tried gym and pilates, both are good I like gym more, but pilates should be better to help you with your back.
I recomend you to google for some forums on a sport topics, and ask this question there, there really a lot different training programs and guides which can describe clearly.
And I used to live in London year ago and went to one pilates studio, there was good coach, she really well know her deal, so if you choose pilates you can go there, it's called like ladolce studio, I leave link it's to help you find them https://www.ladolcestudio.co.uk/
Appreciate 0