BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
StormTrooper
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09' AW 135i M/T

Cool N54 AR downs/Active BOV

Already have my AFE dual cone intake and BERK cat back exhaust in which I have had for about 6 months and must say can't get enough of. Although I am happy with what I have, Im like any other of you guys and wanted more so I went ahead and purchased AR downpipes and Active BOV in which I had installed by a BMW guy out of VA Beach by the name of Dave Mcalister at DP autowerkes. He is notorious for his BMW work especially with the new N54 platform. Let me get to the point here, he charged me $700 for the install and I was so anxious to get them on I told him through the phone to go ahead with it. I can't tell you how much of a difference in throttle response and pure driving pleasure I have gotten from these two mods.... But, did he over charge me on the install?!?! Just curious on what you guys think or what you guys have been charged for same modifications. Thanks
-Pierce

Last edited by StormTrooper; 08-19-2013 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0