BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-02-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep
Drives: Evo

Echelon Autosports --- Offering discounts to all 1Addicts members/full catalog

In an effort to show our support for you guys and all the 1-series owners out there we are now offering a discount to all 1Addicts forum members from our catalog of performance parts that we have available for your vehicles at our online store here www.echelonautosports.com. Suspension, Braking, Exhausts, Wheels etc. So check out what we have to offer and if there is something you are interested in then PM me with what you are looking for and I will get you special 1Addicts pricing on those items. Thanks again guys, look forward to helping some of you out.

Last edited by Brian@Echelon; 07-08-2010 at 03:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

We have a full catalog of parts and accessories for your 1-series BMW's and will provide you with the best prices and special 1addicts member discounts on top of that. With exceptional customer service and some of the best prices you will find, we are sure to make your experience with us a good one. Just take a look at our online store at www.echelonautosports.com and you will see the thousands of parts we have to offer you. Brands such as: Agency Power, Active Autowerke, Berk Technology, Meisterschaft, Borla, Hartge, Riss Racing, Eibach, H&R, KW Suspension, Clutchmasters, Seibon, Vorsteiner, APR, 3D Design, Hamann, Brembo, Ksport, StopTech, Rotora, EBC Brakes, Powerslot, RD Sport, Code Three and many more. We have a multitude of interior accessories, such as trim kits, seats, and electronics as well as wheels and tires from some of the top brands in the industry! Check it out, and if your see something you want, then PM me and I will provide you with special pricing.

Last edited by Brian@Echelon; 07-08-2010 at 03:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
mshahidz
Major
Rep
Drives: M4, 991 GT3

it looks exactly like the vividracing site....same images too....same parts.....
      07-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
Orlin
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammadz View Post
it looks exactly like the vividracing site....same images too....same parts.....
Thats because they both use The Rohnstein.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #5
derekL
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMDUBS

Garage List
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 128i  [6.96]
anyway you guys can get the kerscher front lip spoiler for the 135i/m-sport bumper?

the one in this link.
http://www.kerscher-tuning.de/styling/detail.php?id=650

Thanks!

|Shadowline Grills|Hotchkis Front Sway Bar|DIY CF Black Fabric Trim|Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler|Black O.Z Ultraleggeras|BMW Performance Exhaust|M-Sport Bumpers w/ Fogs|Shadowline Diffuser|CSR Eyelids|BMW Performance Shifter/Boot and Handbrake|AFE stage 2 intake|Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit|///M mirrors|Blackline LCI|
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 01:13 AM   #6
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep

Yes the site is brand new and has the same products because it runs on the same web software, and I deal with them also. I am a completely different company though and am trying to get my feet off the ground. The site will be changing to become its own within the next few months and we will be adding new parts by new manufactures also to provide even more options. DerekL I sent you a PM
Appreciate 0