E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > shibby!!

09-16-2005, 02:27 AM   #1
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
shibby!!

I love my car!!! I got to the dealer on thursday at 1 in the afternoon with my "entourage"(3 best friends). saw the car in the showroom garage and proceeded to go look and drool at it with my friends...they love it too by the way, they hadnt seen it in person yet. after about 10 minutes of drool i headed into the dealership. i was greeted almost immediately by my CA she gave me the keys and said "go take a look at it, open it, take it for a drive if you want."

so my friends and i spent the next 30 minutes looking at the fun stuff in the car, took some goofy pictures and then i kicked them out and locked the car. it was time for business!!

so i went back in waited for papers, signed papers, wrote a big fat check in all of about an hour. then off i went with my new baby!! hooked up the iPod to it first of course. it 11 miles on it at pick-up i pulled into the garage tonight with 112....loved every mile of it!!

ill put pics up soon....
      09-16-2005, 02:58 AM   #2
Broken1
Addict
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i M-Sport

Cool :-)
I just loved that feeling, seeing my car up in lights on the showroom floor...everyone looking at who's getting that E90 next....whooohoooo! It was fun...
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2005, 07:04 AM   #3
davinet78
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320d

Garage List
the same happened to me last friday and the feeling was marvelous, pity we dont have that kind of feeling in a showroom every day lol
      09-16-2005, 12:07 PM   #4
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck724
I love my car!!! I got to the dealer on thursday at 1 in the afternoon with my "entourage"(3 best friends). saw the car in the showroom garage and proceeded to go look and drool at it with my friends...they love it too by the way, they hadnt seen it in person yet. after about 10 minutes of drool i headed into the dealership. i was greeted almost immediately by my CA she gave me the keys and said "go take a look at it, open it, take it for a drive if you want."

so my friends and i spent the next 30 minutes looking at the fun stuff in the car, took some goofy pictures and then i kicked them out and locked the car. it was time for business!!

so i went back in waited for papers, signed papers, wrote a big fat check in all of about an hour. then off i went with my new baby!! hooked up the iPod to it first of course. it 11 miles on it at pick-up i pulled into the garage tonight with 112....loved every mile of it!!

ill put pics up soon....
Congrats!!!! We need another so cal meet now that you got your car! I cant wait to see it. Thats very cool that they put it in the show room for you. When i picked up mine, it was still being detailed so i did all the paperwork while it was being finished, then i was ready to go..God the first drive was so incredible- i felt so cool haha :rocks:
      09-16-2005, 01:12 PM   #5
BMW786
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: SGraphite90

Congratulations!! The first time you drive out of the dealership is priceless, I know.
Appreciate 0