BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-02-2019, 08:45 AM   #1
malcolm132
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

2009 BMW 135i Coupe - Steptronic - Highly Modified - Track Ready

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

You might recognize this 135i from another member on here. I bought it last fall with the hopes of getting involved in some track days and SCCA but life had other plans. Long story short, I need to sell it and I've hardly put any miles on it since I bought it. However, I have made a few upgrades in addition to what the previous owner did, so it's even better than before! Read on...

This 2009 BMW 135i E82 N54 Steptronic (VIN WBAUC73509VF25892) has been skillfully and tastefully modified by myself and the previous owner (with a lot of help from McGinity Motorworks). The majority of modifications (particularly those involving the engine and suspension) were professionally completed by McGinity Motorworks (an automotive shop based in Carmel, IN that specializes in BMWs). Mileage currently sits at 72,971 and should remain close to that number as I am rarely driving it.

I have service records dating all the way back to 2014 from when the car had about ~44k miles (PM me and I'll send you the PDF). All labor performed by McGinity Motorworks is documented.

The car just had a fresh 8 quarts of LiquiMoly Oil put in along with a new filter (takes an additional amount of oil due to the dual oil cooler setup). Also has a brand new battery and new tires. The M3 Alcantara Steering Wheel and BavSound 8 speaker sound system are also brand new. The car currently has an MHD Stage 2 93 OCT flash. It has the proper parts needed to run E85 tunes as well. It’s ready for a new owner and needs nothing. There are no leaks, no CELs, no typical E82 N54 issues.

Some of the more common N54 issues such as the injectors, plugs/coils, and water pump thermostat have been replaced within the last year.

Terra Cotta interior sport seats, car was jet black before being wrapped. As far as I know the original paint was in good shape, but had a few rock chips up front. No accidents. Wrapped by Wrapcision in Indianapolis.

Below is a list of the nearly $20k worth of mods/parts installed on the car, including an LSD, dual oil coolers, low pressure fuel pump, and FMIC. Some parts, such as the exhaust and headlines are unique custom fabricated parts that you won't find on any other 1. I also have a box of stock parts including the original steering wheel, stereo, downpipes, lugs, and vacuum pieces. View the link (all links may need to be copied and pasted into a new browser tab) at the end of the list for more details:

EBC Slotted Brake Rotors

EBC Yellow Brake Pads

Evolution Race Werks Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Clark Performance Differential Brace

Team MFactory Limited Slip Differential

Index 12 Fuel Injector Kit

Performance Low Pressure Fuel Pump

New Water Pump Thermostat

1 Step Colder NGK Spark Plugs and Coils

Misfire Racing Dual Oil Coolers

Pinnacle Specialty Performance 900ic Front Mount Intercooler

Forge Diverter Valves

Phoenix Racing Aluminum Chargepipe

LiquiMoly Oil and Filter Change (8qts due to dual oil cooler setup)

ARM Motorsports Catless Downpipes

Custom Quad Exhaust by Shawn Lair's Custom Exhaust Shop

KPMF Matte Trenton Blue Full Body Vinyl Wrap

Brembo brake calipers painted gunmetal

Nelson Racing Wheel Hex Pattern Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tip

Nelson Racing Wheel Hex Pattern Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers

Nelson Racing Wheel Custom Paddle Shifters

BavGruppe Designs Custom LED Headlights w/ NRW Hex CF

1M Front Bumper

M4 Trunk Lid Spoiler

E82 LCI LED Tail Lights

Custom Rear Diffuser

Carbon Fiber Shark Fin Antenna Cover

Double slatted M color and black kidney grilles

Velocity Aeroworks V1 Aluminum Side Skirt Extensions

OEM BMW M3 Alcantara Flat Bottom Steering Wheel & M Inset (Part No 32302212773)

XTrons PCD7781B Android 7" Touch Screen Custom Fit Head Unit/Stereo

XTrons compatible Backup Camera

XTrons compatible Dash Cam

XTrons compatible GPS antenna

Bavsound Stage One 8-Speaker Hi-Fi Audio System Upgrade

Vinyl wrapped interior trim pieces

OEM BMW Hood Release Cables

Burger Motorsports Cabin/Cowl Filters

New airbag (replaced under recall)

1M/M3 Front Control Arms

BC Racing BR Type Coilovers w/ Camber Plates

Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts

Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS Tires 225/40R-18 Front, 255/35R-18 Rear (Currently Installed)

E82 Wheel Stud Conversion Kit

VMR V801 18 x 8.5 Wheels

Duracell AGM Battery

Parts Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The car is in excellent condition. The wheels have absolutely no rash, the car has always been garaged and was even stored at Silo car conservatory in Indianapolis over the winter. There are only a few minor cosmetic defects:

- There is one dime sized dent just ahead of the right rear wheel well (see image in gallery at rrtphotovideo.com/2009-BMW-135i/n-d4J5cQ/ ) and another smaller (maybe 1 cm) ding right on that same wheel well.

- Very small amount of oxidation on side mirrors.

- There is a small 2mm in diameter chip in the windshield that was sealed by safelite. It's still visible, but it won't spread.

- Passenger seat has some dark discoloration on the side closest to the seatbelt. There is an image on the gallery at the link mentioned of that. The white stuff in one of the other images on the passenger seat was conditioner I hadn't wiped up yet (sorry!)

- The rear brake light lens is split, but still functions

- The rear bumper has a fitment gap with the aftermarket splitter

- The drivers seat bolster has some wear, but no tears

- E-Brake leather needs to be re-seated into handle (can't figure it out for the life of me)

There are two minor interior function issues that do not affect ability to drive:

- The Xtrons Android head unit occasionally fails to connect to the CANBUS, so steering wheel controls and heated seat controls do not function. There is no apparent pattern or reason for this and it’s rare, but does happen some times. I am including a brand new in box Belsee brand Android Head Unit that can be swapped in (I don't have the time/patience to do the install of the new unit but the Belsee runs on a newer version of Android and has more processing power/RAM so while I can't guarantee it will fix CANBUS connectivity, it will at very least run faster).

- The LED switchback DRLs/Turn Signals run lower wattage than stock, so the warning light regarding a burnt out turn signal appears. It is dismissed by pressing the end of the cruise control stalk.

Youtube link here featuring walkaround, exhaust note, interior, driving :

Full Photo album link here including pic of original window sticker:
https://www.rrtphotovideo.com/2009-BMW-135i/n-d4J5cQ

I have the clean and clear Indiana title in my name. Test drives only for buyers with cash in hand. I will drive the car to meet you within 60 miles of Indianapolis.

Will also gladly take the car to a shop in Indy of your choosing if you want to pay for an inspection of it.

Willing to ship as well. Shipment only after payment has cleared.
No trades.

Feel free to ask any questions! Thank you!

Full Photo Album Link: https://www.rrtphotovideo.com/2009-BMW-135i/

Last edited by malcolm132; 04-13-2019 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2019, 08:26 PM   #2
adamabram
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

New forums text me 860-428-8090 interested.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2019, 10:31 AM   #3
swunder
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135is, x3 m40i, V70R

Those headlights are sickkk
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2019, 02:09 PM   #4
malcolm132
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Weekend price drop. Open to reasonable offers, need this gone!
Appreciate 0