BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-02-2019, 04:56 PM   #1
viacob
Rep
Drives: bmw 135i e88

MHD BEF jb4 logs

Hi all,

Can anyone take a look at these logs and let me know what they think. Car is stock with just dual cone filters. It felt like it was running harder before the MHD BEF flash. There seems to be this weird hiccup after i WOT in 2nd, like it builds boost then stops for a second then keeps going.

I am not to familiar with tuning and logs, so figured id ask for someone to take a look. I don't think this was happening pre-MHD.

I have downpipes IC and Charge Pipe / BOV on the way. Wanted to make sure things looked good before adding more mods.

Thank you!

The logs have a 2nd and 3rd gear pull.
https://datazap.me/u/th3impal3r/log-...6-8-9-15-20-36
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 04:25 PM   #2
JPuehl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i N55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by viacob View Post
Hi all,

Can anyone take a look at these logs and let me know what they think. Car is stock with just dual cone filters. It felt like it was running harder before the MHD BEF flash. There seems to be this weird hiccup after i WOT in 2nd, like it builds boost then stops for a second then keeps going.

I am not to familiar with tuning and logs, so figured id ask for someone to take a look. I don't think this was happening pre-MHD.

I have downpipes IC and Charge Pipe / BOV on the way. Wanted to make sure things looked good before adding more mods.

Thank you!

Here's the official place to post logs and get response(s) from BMS and sometimes others more familiar with reading logs. You'll need to give it days to get a response however and often the responses from BMS are short and vague. One suggestion is to compare your logs to others posted, read about their setup and read the responses. I've posted logs on there before and the most valuable responses have come from forum members rather than BMS. You're be suggested to take a log in 3rd gear full throttle starting about 2k rpm. There is much information on the n54tech site that will help you learn to read your logs so you at least have an idea of what's going on and what someone tells you when they review your log. Good luck with this. I've had my JB4 for a few years and while I think it's (just) OK, I'm disappointed in the "official" support to try to get the most from it.

https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44

1Mpostr
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 11:22 PM   #3
viacob
Rep
Drives: bmw 135i e88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPuehl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viacob View Post
Hi all,

Thank you!

Here's the official place to post logs and get response(s) from BMS and sometimes others more familiar with reading logs. You'll need to give it days to get a response however and often the responses from BMS are short and vague. One suggestion is to compare your logs to others posted, read about their setup and read the responses. I've posted logs on there before and the most valuable responses have come from forum members rather than BMS. You're be suggested to take a log in 3rd gear full throttle starting about 2k rpm. There is much information on the n54tech site that will help you learn to read your logs so you at least have an idea of what's going on and what someone tells you when they review your log. Good luck with this. I've had my JB4 for a few years and while I think it's (just) OK, I'm disappointed in the "official" support to try to get the most from it.

https://www.n54tech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Awesome thank you
Appreciate 0