BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-01-2015, 12:58 AM   #1
rkidmike
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

2013 BMW 135i, DCT, black ext/black int, 23818 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
PRICE DROP on 3/7/15.

I was a lurker on this forum to figure out exactly how to mod my 135i, but a series of life changes prevented me from doing any mods to the car. Also, the result of those life changes is that it no longer makes sense to keep the 135i...so I'm hoping to do a private sale. Here are the essentials:

- 2013 BMW 135i, DCT, black ext/black int, 23818 miles. Asking for $31,000.
- Located in Los Angeles area, but willing to ship.
- DCT, M package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon, heated seats.
- No navigation (I personally prefer the orange BMW display anyway)
- I'm the second owner: I bought the car used from a BMW dealer in Sept 2013 with 5411 miles on it. The car had no history of mechanical issues or accidents. The dealer didn't know the story behind the car, but the records showed that it was originally purchased on Feb 14, 2013 and then sold back to the dealer in a couple of months. Go figure
- So the 4 year/50,000 mile warranty expires on Feb 14, 2017.
- Lien title - car was financed. My bank said they can transfer the lien title. If there is a buyer who isn't willing to go through that process, I will obtain a clean title before selling.
- All scheduled maintenance was done on time.
- No accidents of body damage whatsoever to the vehicle. The front left tire developed a bubble (probably from a pothole) and I replaced it with a stock tire. Only other issues were replacing a coolant hose and resetting the computer for a minor stutter at idle, which resolved.
- Minor exterior wear: curb rash on 2 wheels, minor chips on front bumper, minor scratches on rear bumper (looks like someone scratched the car with the bolts of their front license plate)
- Interior is like new. Never smoked or ate in the car.
- Comes with both original keys and owner's manual. Also a sunshade haha.
- I'll take better pictures ASAP, and will also photograph the exterior wear. Feel free to request specific pictures.

It's kind of hard to part with this car, but it makes sense for me...and hopefully for you too!

Attached Images

Last edited by rkidmike; 03-07-2015 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0