BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-21-2008, 02:58 AM   #23
MikeVictor
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: anything given a chance

Garage List
Wow, thanks for the nice reception! I'll answer a few posts in order->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yep 135 View Post
what is your current car?
A 2006 WRX. Shameless self promotion of Carsales ad here :thumbup:

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...3665&D=5733665

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieRacer View Post
Mine's also meant to be built this week. They could be sisters!? Except my dealer insists delivery will be either late Sept or early Oct. Basically no guarantee of Sept.
I think I end up with your younger brother. I was on the phone to the dealer this morning (Brisbane BMW, they've been excellent to deal with btw) and it hasn't been built yet. Will commence build in August I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran View Post
Welcome aboard mate. I'm waiting for an October delivery with you. Looks like we have a near identical spec too, except that I'm not getting the tint and have ordered Sparkling Graphite instead of Black Sapphire (though I test drove two of those).
OOO you know I actually went for that paint initially, then changed my mind later that night. Still not really sure why, as I've seen the graphite on a few of the 1-series around and think it looks good. I just like the idea of black and I'm fastidious enough with keeping my car clean I think I can get away with it!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 07:17 AM   #24
Yep 135
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 135 manual

A 2006 WRX. Shameless self promotion of Carsales ad here :thumbup:

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...3665&D=5733665

Had one of those not long ago same colour too. Bloody hard to sell, didnt get what I wanted for it. Good cars they are but the 135 is just soooooooo much better!! good progession dont you think?
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #25
2QIK4U
Mike
Rep
Drives:

Matt, Well done and welcome. The Black Sapphire colour looks incredibly smart, enjoy the agonizing wait. Regret I am in Adelaide so unable to catch up with other members.
Ours was booked on 17 March and not due until late next month, She comes with Performance Steering Wheel, Black interior, Tint, Wing, and Prof Navigation. Then back to Melbourne and yet another adventure as Andrew takes over at SouthernBM for a full workover. Finally saw the real Sedona Red a couple of weeks ago and surprised by the dif between it and all the brochures. Will come to love it soon I hope....

Mike...
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #26
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2QIK4U View Post
Matt, Well done and welcome. The Black Sapphire colour looks incredibly smart, enjoy the agonizing wait. Regret I am in Adelaide so unable to catch up with other members.
Ours was booked on 17 March and not due until late next month, She comes with Performance Steering Wheel, Black interior, Tint, Wing, and Prof Navigation. Then back to Melbourne and yet another adventure as Andrew takes over at SouthernBM for a full workover. Finally saw the real Sedona Red a couple of weeks ago and surprised by the dif between it and all the brochures. Will come to love it soon I hope....

Mike...
You won't regret it once Andrew is done with it! :w00t:
Appreciate 0