BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-06-2019, 12:12 PM   #1
Russiandl
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Bmw 135i

Brand New OE N54 Turbos VSR Balanced

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello All,

I purchased these turbos from RB Turbos who bought them to show how inconsistent the balancing was on the turbos when buying directly from vendors on eBay. He takes no responsibility on these or affiliate himself with these turbos. I'm just referencing him because he did the balancing on them..

These are made for the 335i LHD, but Can be installed on 135/535/Z4/RHD335 if the chargepipe and rear turbo upper coolant line is converted to LHD 335i

Statement from RB when I purchased them...

"Bought these New Aftermarket N54 LHD 335 OEM replacement turbos last year from the Asian aftermarket supplier that sells to many vendors of these new units you'll find here on Ebay. We then pulled the housings off and diced one cast manifold in pieces and also put the CHRA's on our VSR for reference of balance quality.

These things go for about $800 here on Ebay with mediocre balancing, of which we will provide before and after VSR balancing traces for the purchaser so that you know you are getting a more meticulously balanced product than what you'd get on here otherwise. See attached VSR pictures for reference of the amount of improvement made by some TIME taken on our VSR to get the job done right. To summarize these units are going to be way better off with longevity than had they just been shipped with this level of detail.

So if you are considering aftermarket Ebay N54 Turbos at ~$800 we will offer these to you at a MUCH better rate WITH much better in-house VSR balancing with before/after balancing reports to back it up. Additionally you will be receiving the rear turbo with a true OEM MHI Rear Manifold."

**Again... Please these are not Rb Turbos in anyway nor their product. I bought these thinking I was going to just do an oem swap, but I'm now planning on going with larger turbos, and the only reason I'm selling these... if you have any questions please feel free to PM me: they are still In the original boxes that were shipped to me when I purchased them... pictures are from when they were purchased.. if there is anything other images you would like please feel free to ask.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-09-2019, 09:49 PM   #2
Lionking17
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i MT Alpina White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russiandl View Post
Hello All,

I purchased these turbos from RB Turbos who bought them to show how inconsistent the balancing was on the turbos when buying directly from vendors on eBay. He takes no responsibility on these or affiliate himself with these turbos. I'm just referencing him because he did the balancing on them..

These are made for the 335i LHD, but Can be installed on 135/535/Z4/RHD335 if the chargepipe and rear turbo upper coolant line is converted to LHD 335i

"Bought these New Aftermarket N54 LHD 335 OEM replacement turbos last year from the Asian aftermarket supplier that sells to many vendors of these new units you'll find here on Ebay. We then pulled the housings off and diced one cast manifold in pieces and also put the CHRA's on our VSR for reference of balance quality.

These things go for about $800 here on Ebay with mediocre balancing, of which we will provide before and after VSR balancing traces for the purchaser so that you know you are getting a more meticulously balanced product than what you'd get on here otherwise. See attached VSR pictures for reference of the amount of improvement made by some TIME taken on our VSR to get the job done right. To summarize these units are going to be way better off with longevity than had they just been shipped with this level of detail.

So if you are considering aftermarket Ebay N54 Turbos at ~$800 we will offer these to you at a MUCH better rate WITH much better in-house VSR balancing with before/after balancing reports to back it up. Additionally you will be receiving the rear turbo with a true OEM MHI Rear Manifold."

**Again... Please these are not Rb Turbos in anyway nor their product. I bought these thinking I was going to just do an oem swap, but I'm now planning on going with larger turbos, and the only reason I'm selling these... if you have any questions please feel free to PM me: they are still In the original boxes that were shipped to me when I purchased them... pictures are from when they were purchased.. if there is anything other images you would like please feel free to ask.
pm sent
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 05:54 AM   #3
Russiandl
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionking17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russiandl View Post
Hello All,

pm sent
Replied thank you
Appreciate 0