BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
All Sponsors, Please Read This Thread First.

Ok, this forum is for any posts that are commercially related.

I repeat, ALL COMMERCIAL POSTS IN THIS FORUM ONLY! You cannot claim ignorance on this rule, you will be banned if you make commercial posts in any way shape or form outside this area.

If you see a thread outside this forum that has to do with your product and feel the irresistable urge to make a comment, DON'T. You will be banned. A commercial post is any type of post that is self-promotional in order to sell or improve the image of a product which you produce, market, or sell. DON'T MAKE ANY POST REMOTELY RELATED TO YOUR PRODUCT OUTSIDE THIS FORUM if you want to stay on the safe side.

Do not send Commercial posts via PM

And please keep large banner ads out of your signatures.

I hate spam more then anything, so if I see any commercial posts outside of this forum I will ban your account indefinitly. Please follow this rule very carefully. All bans are permanent!

New Rule: DO NOT BUMP MORE THEN 4 POSTS A DAY.
      08-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
Daniels dad
Rep
Drives: Jaguar

I need to speak with you

Hi Mark,
I am new here and would like to talk to you.
It would not let me send you a private message so that
Is why I wrote you here.
Thank you
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Modern Carbon Fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark
Ok, this forum is for any posts that are commercially related.

I repeat, ALL COMMERCIAL POSTS IN THIS FORUM ONLY! You cannot claim ignorance on this rule, you will be banned if you make commercial posts in any way shape or form outside this area.

If you see a thread outside this forum that has to do with your product and feel the irresistable urge to make a comment, DON'T. You will be banned. A commercial post is any type of post that is self-promotional in order to sell or improve the image of a product which you produce, market, or sell. DON'T MAKE ANY POST REMOTELY RELATED TO YOUR PRODUCT OUTSIDE THIS FORUM if you want to stay on the safe side.

Do not send Commercial posts via PM

And please keep large banner ads out of your signatures.

I hate spam more then anything, so if I see any commercial posts outside of this forum I will ban your account indefinitly. Please follow this rule very carefully. All bans are permanent!

New Rule: DO NOT BUMP MORE THEN 4 POSTS A DAY.
Hi Mark. Are you controlling the commercial thread? It seems their thread is gone. What happens? I'm a bit curious about them though, its like they are bit fishy or whatever it is. Please confirm me on this if you are one of the admins
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 08:54 PM   #4
driftdriven
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Mark I pmed you in regards to getting some assistance. Thanks
Appreciate 0