BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

02-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #45
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmxomar View Post
Dude first of all 135ibmw was justified in his argument. He posted the same pictures fiberoptix uses, which we all know has BAD FITMENT and just wanted to make sure people knew this because andrew was falsely saying it had perfect fitment, which is not true. just close this thread
closing it isnt necessary (though if i were you Andrew, i would let this thread die and repost later). 135ibmw was justified in his initail accusation, but his repeated postings in this thread are unwarranted and unwelcome. With only a hand full of posts i dont think he has proven to be a true member and not just a troll.
in fact, i find it weird that with 14 postings, 135ibmw has done nothing but attacked vendors who supply carbon fiber accessories. .
once again 135ibmw, either chill or. .

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #46
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

Been trying to get it deleted after his 4th message. I've been here long enough to know it does not stop even after the problem is solved.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #47
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardianangel3290 View Post
why are you berating this vendor? my god, the man is just trying to sell a product, back the f*ck off.
with 14 posts your certainly not starting off on a very good foot.
in fact it seems that almost all of your posts consist of you bitching about something. If you want to be a productive member of this community, great. But if your just going to go around throwing accusations at our vendors, Leave.

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']First of all you are entitled to your opinion as I'm to mine. If the vendor has responded professionally this thread would have died long ago. He could have let the thread die by as he said a few days ago “it is closed” but he continued to post on this thread, He chose another path and decided to continue with his immature personal attacks. Now he is trying to remove/censor what has occurred. It is pretty oblivious what he is trying to do, guys good or bad his handling of this situation gives 1addicts members a look at the way he conducts business and your potential interaction with this vendor in the future. The first thing that caught my eye was that he never addressed the fitment issue and comments that were made about “fiberoptics” products until other members supported my point about fitment. He took the path of trying to discredit my post/issues. Would I purchase from this vendor in the future? Probably not because I would not feel comfortable that he would not go “pschyo” again in the future but we are adults and should come to our own conclusions. [/FONT]
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #48
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

Your first post said nothing about fitment it was a eBay post..That is what I commented to!

It takes a lot more than 13 posts to be part of this family. All of your posts as others have mentioned are bad mouthing other vendors.

I have already admited to the fact that there is a gap which is clear as day in the pictures. I am very sorry if it mislead anyone. We have only 3 instock not enough to send out for fitment tests.

Bmw135 I highly suggest you just leave it alone before we take it up with the admins you have not purchased or pmed us your concerns. Ems has never ripped anyone off nor have had any problems in the past.

Regards,

Andrew

Ceo

Last edited by Andrew@ET; 02-12-2009 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #49
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@EMS View Post
Your first post said nothing about fitment it was a eBay post..That is what I commented to!

It takes a lot more than 13 posts to be part of this family. All of your posts as others have mentioned are bad mouthing other vendors.

I have already admited to the fact that there is a gap which is clear as day in the pictures. I am very sorry if it mislead anyone. We have only 3 instock not enough to send out for fitment tests.

Bmw135 I highly suggest you just leave it alone before we take it up with the admins you have not purchased or pmed us your concerns. Ems has never ripped anyone off nor have had any problems in the past.

Regards,

Andrew

Ceo

Please take it up with the Admins, you are creating your own problems by your conduct. You posted "Perfect Fitment", it did not have perfect fitment. You seem to think by trying to discredit my post your past actions/conduct will disappear.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #50
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

Issuse was resolved awhile ago sir.

Thank you for your comments and concern now please leave.

Thank you,

Andrew
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #51
M2BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Issuse was resolved awhile ago sir.

Thank you for your comments and concern now please leave.

Thank you,

Andrew

Fellow 1addict members, my intent has always been to provide as much information good/bad so people can make an informed decision. I don't like it when fellow members waste their time and money on products because they don't have more information. As you can see this vendor does not take this seriously. He has made personal attacks, threaths, etc but did not do what any business person would have done from the beginning, take care of your customers concerns.

He has tried to censor by requesting the mods delete parts of this thread, he has changed his original sales post from "perfect" fitment to "great" fitment. He has tried to spin and play lose with the facts. He has even made the comment that I should PM him, lol so why did he not PM me.... His business model seems to be if you mislead people and don't have a logical respones attack and hopefully this will distract people from the real issues at hand.

Ask yourself this, If these issues were not brought out and provided the impetus for him to admit the fitment issues, how many people
would have ordered a part that would look like a piece of *&(*&*( on their cars ... and how successful would they be in getting it resolved? If these questions comments were not made, it is obvious he would have had no problem taking peoples money for this ill fitted product .....

This may be a small issue but think about the different vendors who you have delt with and how many of them have even offered parts that don't fit or conducted themselves in this manner.

You all have the control of who you do business with, just remember that customer service is not only when things are going good but how are the tough situations handled.

Also thank you fellow members who have messaged me reguarding this thread

This is my last post on this subject and yes, I do keep my word.

Thank You

Last edited by M2BMW; 02-12-2009 at 08:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #52
neteagle
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: MBM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135IBMW View Post
This is my last post on this subject and yes, I do keep my word.
Thank god.

'11 335i Le Mans Blue, Saddle, Dark Glacier, Manual, M-Sport, Premium, CA, Harman Kardon, Heated Seats, iPod, High Beam assist, 35% tint, Stone-X, BMW Performance Exhaust, Shadow Grill, CF competition spoiler
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #53
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135IBMW View Post
Item listed on ebay - Note the feeback buyer left .......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270325956389
I was thread jacked !!

Ill start this thread over and try and get more pictures for you guys.

Last edited by Andrew@ET; 02-12-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #54
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

sick I would like to get some and the hood. can we sell these too?
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #55
Motorsports_3
E30 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135, 1988 325

No disrespect and I feel I would get bashed by the OP but I think these splitters and that silver car in whole are hideous. They stick out way too much, they try to be agressive but fail at it. They are way to angular. you might be better off trying to replicate clubsport spliters form the e46, or the Oem e90 spliiters. And they are way over priced. Make us good looking products, not everyone likes these faux agressive parts like Hamann, Hartge.... something subtle like the 3D lip but at reasonable prices and you will have a winner.
      02-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #56
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

Hey it's cool every one has differnt tastes.. There are alot of parts in the works don't worry.

Vividracing not sure what you mean if you can sell these?

What do you think about acs ?
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #57
SLO
Shane
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3, RRS, LR4

Quote:
Hey it's cool every one has differnt tastes.. There are alot of parts in the works don't worry.

Vividracing not sure what you mean if you can sell these?

What do you think about acs ?
I think the acs splitters have the same issue with looks as the Hamann ones do. The are too bulky and stick out, on top of the factory bumper too much. It's frustrating...the from apron is the last thing i have to figure out a mod for and so far, there is nothing that looks good for it IMO.

I would love to see a replica of the end.cc one.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2009, 12:13 AM   #58
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

we can get you the real end.cc one
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #59
SLO
Shane
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3, RRS, LR4

Quote:
we can get you the real end.cc one
Hmmmm...prices? Do you know what the material is?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #60
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep

Pmed
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread