BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-10-2020, 10:10 PM   #1
riptide1
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

2009 BMW 128i Coupe N51 AT 128k - upgraded and well maintained

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,995.00

Item Interest
Performance upgrades
• Active Autowerke N51 Performance Exhaust Headers and Tune
• BMW Euro Air Intake with Turner Motorsports Intake Boot and IAT Relocation kit
• Brakes – Stoptech Sport cryo-treated slotted and vented rotors with street pads, caliper guide bushing set, stainless brake lines
• New suspension: Bilstein B6 Performance Shocks & Struts with new mounts, Front Sway Bar Bushings and Linkages, BMW Sport Rear Sway Bar upgrade, and Whiteline KDT917 subframe bushing upgrade
• Wheels and Tires – BMW Style 719M wheels with custom Matte Black finish, Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 (50,000 mile) tires, 4 new black TPMS sensors
• Seats – BMW M3 factory seats (black leather)
• Window tint – 45%
• Many new interior trim parts (Alcantara shift and brake boots)
• Dynavin N7-E8X Radio Navigation System with backup camera
• Wireless phone charging (Quadlock)
• Bavsound system – Stage One BMW speaker upgrade (mids and tweeters), Ghost Underseat Subwoofers, and Revenant Amp (1300w peak output w/ 64-bit DSP custom tuned for the BMW 1-series)
• Depo V2 Halo Projector Headlights with WeissLicht Led bulbs (these led bulbs are throughout the interior as well)

Recent preventative maintenance performed:
• Mobil 1 0W-40 FS oil changes every 5k
• New cooling system: radiator, upper hose, lower hose, front hose from cylinder head with upgraded aluminum connector, plastic hose above radiator replaced with aluminum pipe, temp sensor
• New HVAC Evaporator, Blower Motor w/wiring
• New AGM battery
• New valve cover w/gasket, oil separator, eccentric shaft sensor w/seal and valve cover vent hose
• New oil filter housing gasket and upgrade to a billet aluminum oil filter housing cap
• New drive belt, tensioner w/pulley and deflection pulley
• New ignition service kit – spark plugs and ignition coils
• New O2 sensors 2x downstream and 2x upstream
• Transmission fluid drain and fill service

Attached Images

Last edited by riptide1; 12-13-2020 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2021, 05:52 PM   #2
djacinto
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 428i Xdrive

Garage List
2014 BMW 428i xdrive  [0.00]
2013 128i  [0.00]
Hey there, is you vehicle still around?
Follow the build
EuroFever
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2021, 08:11 PM   #3
riptide1
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Yes, the car has around 132k miles now.
I've done many more upgrades to it since this was posted. The whole car now has a new paint job and Xpel ceramic coating. There is paint protection film on the bumper, half the hood and mirrors. A Wavetrac LSD with 3.73 final drive ratio has been installed, along with a low mileage salvaged transmission that I was able to find. 1M control arms, Dinan camber plates, stiffer springs, and front strut brace as well. A large CSF center mounted oil cooler that increases the oil capacity by two quarts paired with a with Mosselman thermostat keeps the engine temp between 200-240F. An upgraded leather and Alcantara steering wheel on the interior.

I'm not sure if I want to sell it now. I'll work on sharing some pictures on the forum so you can see it now after the upgrades.
Appreciate 1
djacinto373.00