BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-11-2022, 03:59 AM   #1
darwin
Rep
Drives: BMW 123d

Fmr II and Fmr III e87 swich code

I have just retrofit a Cornering Xenon in a e87 from 2007 with a Fmr II. What I found is that with the Fmr II I do not need the rear lights in led. I have the retrofit DIY and ask that those lights have to be in led. in my car is working xenon + halogen rear lights with FMRII properly, how can it be. Only need leds for FMRIII module? not for FMR II?

Also as far as my headlights are the one with the led eyelashes I need to change to the FMR III, in that case do I need to coding again if I change the FMRII to FMR III, and also do I need rear leds if I change to FMR III?

Also I need to instal the rear xenon sensor, now I only have the front working. Do I need to code as well if I retrofit the rear sensor levels?
Appreciate 0