BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

July Specials @DetailedImage.com & Chemical Guys E-Zyme Natura Give-Away ($275 Value)

JULY SPECIALS
#1 - Menzerna PO106FA (Super Finish)
16oz Reg $26.99 Now $20.49
32oz Reg $49.99 Now $39.99
128oz Reg $149.99 Now $129.99

Menzerna's PO106FA aka Super Finish is an industry leading polish known for it's ability to remove swirls and leave a super glossy finish. As most detailers know it's your prep work that really creates the deep and glossy shine and the Menzerna PO106FA is the perfect polish for the job. It is a light cutting polish (aka finishing polish) that you can apply with a buffer and a white pad or by hand. This polish uses Menzerna's new formula that utilizes smoother cutting particles that are more densely clustered for increased cutting power and a smoother finish upon completion. Try this world renowned polish and restore the clear coat to a like new shine.

#2 - Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze
16oz Reg $16.99 Now $11.99
The Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze does an amazing job at hiding imperfections and adding gloss to the surface. By filling in the imperfections the surface looks uniform and more clear. Simply apply it to your paint before using a sealant or wax and it will maximize the shine on the surface. It applies and removes with ease so it's fun to use and a great value at this price!

June - July Contest - FREE Chemical Guys E-Zyme Natura Paste Wax $275 Value
Here is your chance to win a jar of our most expensive wax and arguably our best wax, Chemical Guys E-Zyme. Give your vehicle outstanding protection along with deep, wet, sharp reflections, making your vehicle stand out from the rest.

Entering is totally free and only takes about 1 - 2 minutes. Sign up today on our Detailed Image contest page to enter we'll pick the winner on July 31st.

If you have any other questions please let me know I'd be happy to help.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0