BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-22-2016, 02:48 AM   #133
ashtaron14
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Late Congrats!!!
      11-22-2016, 12:16 PM   #134
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Racism starts in the house, never make a funny based on someones color.
Fuck. I've been making fun of blue and purple people this entire time. Great advice. I'll limit myself to only Pinks. Them pinks really piss me off.
Okay, my point was inartful.

But hear this: racism is born in the home. It can be stopped. And, it must be stopped.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 12:21 PM   #135
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Congrats, take care of the little monster.

BUT, later, go back and look at details. Sounds like epidural caused some issues, may be a malpractice case waiting. A lifetime of illness is not bueno.
But there is no indication that this kid is ill - based on what OP said, sounds like he fought through and is perfectly normal. Which is a positive thing. And kids really are fighters, I know, from experience.

I know from experience as well that there were decels (low heart rates) on both my son and wife during the labouring stage. Which was worrying for all concerned, but seems to be nothing to do with drugs / care and everything to do with some people's physical makeup. Can't prevent it. I'm not saying to OP not to look into stuff, but don't throw yourself down this road because it most likely won't lead to anything and then you're just upset at the system and waste of time because you start believing the merits of your own case. Concentrate on the positive - a healthy baby boy.

Congrats OP!! Amazing news.
Agreed. The baby is transitioning from not breathing to breathing. It could be a tough transition under the best circumstances.

That's one beautiful baby and I pray for their family that they can forget about the challenging birth as that baby looks very healthy to me!

I was born premature (some say I am still not mature). Plus, I was transfused inside my mom (whilst I was still inside her). The docs told my mom I would have all kinds of problems.

However, I was ok. Thank God!
Appreciate 1
      11-23-2016, 01:54 AM   #136
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWrules7 View Post
Okay, my point was inartful.

But hear this: racism is born in the home. It can be stopped. And, it must be stopped.
Truer words have never been spoken. Excellent advice once again and that's why I tell my boy to hate everyone equally. Especially the pink ones. Just hate them especially equally.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2016, 08:05 AM   #137
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needbmwpartzz View Post
Money/NANNY/diapers...wet wipe wall....Costco membership wouldn't hurt.
I have researched this so nobody should waste their time doing it again....if you are OK with Huggies, Costco is the cheapest place on the planet for diapers and wipes, when on sale (although it went up quite a bit). Since they don't sell pampers, if you feel you need them, prepare to pay....

Also, those high end strollers and car seats, you don't have to pay the amazon or babies r us price less 20%.....I found albee to be even cheaper and legit.

My coworker cracked me up when he wanted to unload his pos stuff to me. I bit, how much you want for that used stroller, that you've used for 3 kids already over a 6 year period? "Wife says $750." f'in rich people, some of them actually try to rip people off on the resale too.
Appreciate 1