BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-17-2018, 07:27 PM   #1
jktobin1
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

Feeler: 2012 BMW 135i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a 2012 BMW 135i in deep sea blue metallic with shaddowline trim and terracotta interior. It currently has an extended warranty good through August of 2020 that will pretty much cover anything that's not maintenance, the clutch, or lights. I've owned the car for about two years and bought it from a forum member who was the second owner. I have all maintenance receipts as well as repairs. I recently had the water pump and passenger window motor replaced. The only package the car doesn't have is the cold weather package. I'm not currently looking to sell but if the price is right I am looking to get something a little bigger.

The car runs great and has no mechanical issues that BMW was able to find. The interior is immaculate and recently underwent a full machine polish and detail by Showcase Mobile Detailing. There is a little wear on the shift knob as well as a surface scratch on the driver's seat.

Exterior is in great condition and the machine polish really made it shine. There are a few places on the front bumper where a rock hit it a little too hard but nothing crazy. I had all the windows tinted at 35% all around including the sun roof. I also had the windshield tinted with 3M crystalline 70% to keep the heat out.

The only mods done to the car are a new set of wheels and tires, as well as, the carbon M4 style spoiler. I have the stock wheels and tires and the stock spoiler. I also have a second stock exhaust I planned to modify but never got around to it. I also have a donut spare and a Covercraft car cover that would come with it.

Quick Specs:

Year: 2012
Model: 135i
Miles: 41,XXX
Transmission: Manual 6-speed
Title: Clean

If there are any questions feel free to ask

Not sure why the images are not showing, here are the google drive links:
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Last edited by jktobin1; 10-17-2018 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #2
andrewjaekim
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: N/A

That's a beautiful color combo! GLWS.
Appreciate 0