BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

02-15-2017, 01:52 PM   #46905
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
bout to go in for root canal, crown, and 11 cavity filings...ughhh
See ya next Tuesday.
smoosh2211.50
      02-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #46906
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Lmaoo!!

I have Invisalign so I brush my teeth approximately 8 times a day...

but, my un-American middle eastern ass parents never took me to the dentist...ever...so now I gotta deal with that shit

being 6'6" and very active, I can easily slam 7K calories a day...when I was younger, 5K of those calories came in the form of Reese's cups, snickers, Ben & Jerrys, and Mountain Dew
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      02-15-2017, 02:08 PM   #46907
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Stop eating whatever you've been eating?

Dude, that's terrible. How long since you were last at the dentist?
Apparently genetics plays a role in tooth health. About 10 years ago i went to a husband wife dentist office. They had both been dentist for some time and while the husband had no cavities, issues, etc... the wife while having the same level of oral care, had 2 root canals and 3 cavities during the time they had their practice.

I cracked a tooth a long time ago. Like 13 years or so. Thats why i was at the dentist above but it didn't hurt, so i didn't do anything about it. ....About a year ago i cracked another one an almond. This time i was having sensitivity to hot and cold so i went to a friend i had made who is a dentist. I was sure i'd have several cavities and issues since i hadn't been to the dentist in so many years. He popped crowns on my cracked molars and sent me on my way. Said i had no other issues and that while it wasn't needed, i could get a cleaning if i wanted. Was very surprised because my dad doesn't have good teeth.

Since smoosh revealed the extremely small size of his cawk the other day and still manages to pull down "mad pussy, yo". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he takes care of his teeth and just suffers from poor genetics. (hence the tiny penis)

smoosh2211.50
Joekerr7929.00
MKSixer34173.50
Aatish3458.00
      02-15-2017, 02:10 PM   #46908
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lmaoo!!

but, my un-American middle eastern ass parents never took me to the dentist...ever...so now I gotta deal with that shit

being 6'6" and very active, I can easily slam 7K calories a day...when I was younger, 5K of those calories came in the form of Reese's cups, snickers, Ben & Jerrys, and Mountain Dew
What crook ass dentist gave you invisalign with all those issues?

Do the edges of your molds tear up your tongue? or do you file the edges down?
smoosh2211.50
      02-15-2017, 02:15 PM   #46909
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Quote:
Lmaoo!!

What crook ass dentist gave you invisalign with all those issues?

Do the edges of your molds tear up your tongue? or do you file the edges down?
: he strongly recommended I get the work done before Invisalign...but I said, "look doc, you shit your mother. Now put some damn Invisalign in my GOT DAMN mouth!!"

surprisingly, I've never had an issue with my teeth ever...no pain, no weird sensations, no hot/cold sensitivity...no gum pain, no swelling, nothing...

it must be mostly genetics, my dad and brother's teeth are also garbage cavity-wise, but neither of them have ever felt any kind of pain...

in fact, I still have all my wisdom teeth in and they have plenty of room to move around some more...

oh, and nope, no issue with Invisalign...only issue I had was teeth are super sensitive after switching a tray to a fresh one (due to sudden pressure around teeth)...otherwise, occasionally I'll get very small irritation wounds inside of mouth from plastic rubbing around, but it's not painful/frequent
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      02-15-2017, 02:30 PM   #46910
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
: he strongly recommended I get the work done before Invisalign...but I said, "look doc, you shit your mother. Now put some damn Invisalign in my GOT DAMN mouth!!"

surprisingly, I've never had an issue with my teeth ever...no pain, no weird sensations, no hot/cold sensitivity...no gum pain, no swelling, nothing...

it must be mostly genetics, my dad and brother's teeth are also garbage cavity-wise, but neither of them have ever felt any kind of pain...

in fact, I still have all my wisdom teeth in and they have plenty of room to move around some more...

oh, and nope, no issue with Invisalign...only issue I had was teeth are super sensitive after switching a tray to a fresh one (due to sudden pressure around teeth)...otherwise, occasionally I'll get very small irritation wounds inside of mouth from plastic rubbing around, but it's not painful/frequent

I didn't go in a baller like, but they wouldn't let me do invisilign without getting my wisdom teeth removed. No thanks.

Wife did it not too long ago and she said the worst part for her was the sharp edges of the trays. She wore them for about 22 hours a day and finished up 2 months a head of schedule. So don't slack, wear them as much as possible.
smoosh2211.50
      02-15-2017, 02:41 PM   #46911
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Who wants to learn my language ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #46912
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
This seems to require investing time, energy, and/or vagina in him.
No! That's why you replace the "Engage physically" with E = emasculate, emotionally abuse, or eviscerate.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 02:59 PM   #46913
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
No! That's why you replace the "Engage physically" with E = emasculate, emotionally abuse, or eviscerate.
I was iffy on "Nurture Dependence."
Appreciate 2
Joekerr7929.00
Axius4202.00
      02-15-2017, 03:31 PM   #46914
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
I was iffy on "Nurture Dependence."
Separate entirely.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #46915
RJ_
Baby-faced Assassin
No_Country
Rep
Drives: when car isn't broke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Separate entirely.
Demonstrate value
Eviscerate
Separate entirely

Pack it up team, our work here is done.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #46916
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Demonstrate value
Eviscerate
Separate entirely

Pack it up team, our work here is done.
There's a new episode on tonight, woop woop!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 04:46 PM   #46917
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockin330i View Post
It's going. Finally finished box 1 lol
Nice but hurry up finishing it, word on the street is that lego chicks will trade handies for rides.
I'm anxious to get home
Attached Images

Aatish3458.00
Biorin2784.50
wrickem2101.00
      02-15-2017, 05:35 PM   #46918
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Let's see.

I had fangs growing up, which completely fucked up my teeth order and orientation. My dentist recommended braces. Got 4 teeth pulled, none of which were the fangs. Moved teeth back into order with proper braces, then held with invisalign like retainer. Still have the pointy teeth.

I don't smile a lot. When I do, people say I should more often.
Appreciate 3
      02-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #46919
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:

Quote:

I didn't go in a baller like, but they wouldn't let me do invisilign without getting my wisdom teeth removed. No thanks.

Wife did it not too long ago and she said the worst part for her was the sharp edges of the trays. She wore them for about 22 hours a day and finished up 2 months a head of schedule. So don't slack, wear them as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Let's see.

I had fangs growing up, which completely fucked up my teeth order and orientation. My dentist recommended braces. Got 4 teeth pulled, none of which were the fangs. Moved teeth back into order with proper braces, then held with invisalign like retainer. Still have the pointy teeth.

Paging Wah ! Yes, I just wanted an excuse to drag you into OT. Teeth time, motherfucker!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 05:57 PM   #46920
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Let's see.

I had something similar but they only removed 2 teeth and sadly they smoothed out the fangs :
Aatish3458.00
      02-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #46921
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Quote:
I had something similar but they only removed 2 teeth and sadly they smoothed out the fangs :
Thats a buzzkill.

Love rolling my tongue over them. Feels good.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2017, 06:04 PM   #46922
shockin330i
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish
Quote:
Thats a buzzkill.

Love rolling my tongue over them. Feels good.
Lmao they left them a little pointy and I actually do the same thing
Aatish3458.00
      02-15-2017, 06:49 PM   #46923
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

interesting...wife did get Invisalign from Orthordontist, right? cause I know some of the off-brand companies sell poor quality trays that have sharp edges, but Invisalign trays are generally smooth around the edges...

yea, 22 hour wear time here...still have another 9 months worth of trays left, already completed 1 year 2 months worth

then again, my teeth looked like the teeth belonging to a stray dog, and now are exceptional, so can't complain too much...
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6058.00
      02-15-2017, 06:58 PM   #46924
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Elbow kind of stings a bit. Something about the smell of ink is as satisfying as the smell of race gas.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
Aatish3458.00
Biorin2784.50
bimmette6452.50
      02-15-2017, 07:02 PM   #46925
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

interesting...wife did get Invisalign from Orthordontist, right? cause I know some of the off-brand companies sell poor quality trays that have sharp edges, but Invisalign trays are generally smooth around the edges...

yea, 22 hour wear time here...still have another 9 months worth of trays left, already completed 1 year 2 months worth

then again, my teeth looked like the teeth belonging to a stray dog, and now are exceptional, so can't complain too much...
No. A good friend who is a general/cosmetic dentist. My guess was that she doesn't have deep gums and edges of the trays at the bottom of the teeth just scraped agains the inside of her cheeks and lip. Some trays were worse than others.

Do you have the little posts glued to certain teeth? That might come later... I think as the teeth get straighter there is less for the tray to apply torque to and they need that little handle they glue on. They were the only things that were somewhat visible. With out those though, almost no one knew she had them.
smoosh2211.50
      02-15-2017, 07:03 PM   #46926
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Elbow kind of stings a bit. Something about the smell of ink is as satisfying as the smell of race gas.
Traveling man. I like it!
Axius4202.00
Closed Thread