BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-29-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

DO NOT Buy Revozport

I don't think many of you guys buy from Revozport but if you looking or considering them I would rethink it.

I bought a Revo splitter and brake ducts for a 1M March 22nd after I did my 1M OEM front bumper/fender swap, I didn't get a response after the order, it took them almost a week to confirm the order, this was only after I contacted them just to confirm they recieved the order, they apologized and blamed it on the Easter weekend, they confirmed it would be shipped out and were able to provide a tracking number.

I did get the package from Dongguan, GD China. but it only have the splitter and hoses for the brake ducts, I was missing the Brake dust shields, I also discovered the splitter did not fit!!! (please see pictures) I send an email immediately to them, a few days go by and no response, I send another email a day goes by and I get an email only addressing the missing brake shield and they say in this email its shipped out. At this point I send them a response telling them the bigger issue is the splitter not fitting, I also provide pictures of the misfitting areas. A few days go by (this is a theme they do not respond quickly) they then ask for verification of the order I send was they are asking for over. I had no response after this email for a week I sent them another email asking for an update and telling them I haven't received the brake ducks yet either.

After a week I get an email saying they will produce a new splitter for me and that it will take 2 weeks to produce and they ask for more pictures of where the issues are, (I'm thinking to myself Ive already done this for you) regardless I send more pictures over and I provide a video this time. this was May 9th.

May 22 I send them an email saying I haven't received the brake shield and I would like and update, They Immediately respond saying they are expecting the splitter to be done by June 1st and they was to test fit it on a 1M before they ship it out.

June 3rd I send another email I genuinely concerned they Brake shield are not coming because they said in an email it was shipped out already, I also ask for updates on the splitter since they indicated it should be shipped out around now.
I get a response saying "cooling ducks were send ill ask a college for tracking number" additional person was cc'd this email. and they did not address the splitter issue

this is where it gets bad..

A few days go by and no response, so I ask for an update no response. I finally get the brake shields June 7th I send them an email letting them know I got the shields and that I'm waiting on the splitter still.. (also this shows they lied they told me this package was shipped late April)

no response since June 3rd, On June 23rd I get a response "we produced a new splitter for you, we're just trying to arrange a 1M to test fit before we send the replacement out to you. Meanwhile, did you get the duct and brake plate?"

Im now furious now! they indicated it would ship out June 1st and I already told them the brake ducks were received This means they are not even reading the email I send them!!

I asked them for an update on when they can do the test fit

no responce

I ask for a refund

No response

I ask for a refund again

still no response

No response to this day, the last email I received was on June 23rd Im just being ignored but them at this point Im very tempted to contact the cc'd people for an refund or just a response would be nice.

I'm upset at this situation,, If you read all of this thank you, hopefully this is a buyer beware I've been reading they are kinda known for not shipping full orders or the items don't fit. One on a lotus forum and another on a GT-R forum

I really hope this gets resolved
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 05:52 AM   #2
Yeineken
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i M Sport

Garage List
'11 135i  [8.20]
'16 Ford Hatchback  [0.00]
'15 X5  [10.00]
This sucks. Did you order this directly from revozport or off Ebay/aliexpress/etc?

If it wasn't directly thought revozport then it is likely a bad fake/copycat which explains the poor fitment.

I have several revozport products and they are top quality / fitment.

---- Also to note after looking at this more. It does look like you have a fake/copy. Revozport usually has the logo indentation center on the lip and each of their products comes with an authenticity stamp w/SKU #.

Do you have a stamp/revozport SKU?

Last edited by Yeineken; 07-01-2019 at 06:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 11:25 AM   #3
Soterios
BXR
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

That makes me curious as well. I don't know what to hope for. It would be pretty shocking if their quality control was THAT bad.

Hopefully OP gets a refund either way.
      07-01-2019, 01:14 PM   #4
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeineken View Post
This sucks. Did you order this directly from revozport or off Ebay/aliexpress/etc?

If it wasn't directly thought revozport then it is likely a bad fake/copycat which explains the poor fitment.

I have several revozport products and they are top quality / fitment.

---- Also to note after looking at this more. It does look like you have a fake/copy. Revozport usually has the logo indentation center on the lip and each of their products comes with an authenticity stamp w/SKU #.

Do you have a stamp/revozport SKU?

I ordered Direct from them because of this logic too.

I was able to verify authenticity with revozport too in this process

Also an update:

I received an email Sunday saying they would do a refund, (I tried clarifying I wanted a refund on both the splitter and brake cooling kit) they just sent me an address to send it back, I got a quote today to ship this order back to them I'm looking at $900 for shipping so I'm fucked.

I explained to them I only wanted a refund because they couldn't confirm when the correct sized splitter would ship out and ever time I asked for an update I felt ignored by them. I know technically thats not true, they eventually got back to me but this situation unacceptable to me...
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2019, 03:15 PM   #5
Soterios
BXR
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ135i View Post
I ordered Direct from them because of this logic too.

I was able to verify authenticity with revozport too in this process

Also an update:

I received an email Sunday saying they would do a refund, (I tried clarifying I wanted a refund on both the splitter and brake cooling kit) they just sent me an address to send it back, I got a quote today to ship this order back to them I'm looking at $900 for shipping so I'm fucked.

I explained to them I only wanted a refund because they couldn't confirm when the correct sized splitter would ship out and ever time I asked for an update I felt ignored by them. I know technically thats not true, they eventually got back to me but this situation unacceptable to me...
I would tell them that return shipping is on them after that BS. The fitment of that splitter is ridiculous. Tell them you want a full refund and to call tag the brake kit if they want it back.
      07-01-2019, 05:20 PM   #6
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
I would tell them that return shipping is on them after that BS. The fitment of that splitter is ridiculous. Tell them you want a full refund and to call tag the brake kit if they want it back.
I found a little cheaper shipping and sent it back about 30 mins ago...
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2019, 07:14 PM   #7
dtla1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey

It doesn't look like your front bumper is OEM, I wonder if the fitment issues were because it's (presumably) a replica.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2019, 11:58 PM   #8
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtla1 View Post
It doesn't look like your front bumper is OEM, I wonder if the fitment issues were because it's (presumably) a replica.
I do admit I have a 135I with a 1M conversion but its an OEM 1M bumper it shouldn't make a difference?

I looked up my order just to make sure and here is the part number 51118057717 its OEM
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 12:00 AM   #9
dtla1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, Space Grey

Quote:
Quote:
I do admit I have a 135I with a 1M conversion but its an OEM 1M bumper it shouldn't make a difference?

I looked up my order just to make sure and here is the part number 51118057717 its OEM
Ahh ok, i thought it might have been a replica since the holes for the washers were missing/filled in. I don't remember if there was ever an option to not have them.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 02:52 PM   #10
ShocknAwe
1Addict
Rep
Drives: E82 Mutt, M57 Truck

Quote:
Ahh ok, i thought it might have been a replica since the holes for the washers were missing/filled in. I don't remember if there was ever an option to not have them.
You can purchase the OE BMW 1M bumpers w/ or w/o washers, PDC, any combo. Looks much cleaner without anything. Like having the washers shaved from the factory for free. Cheaper too.
dtla1826.00
low1352209.00
      07-09-2019, 04:17 PM   #11
low135
Banned
Rep
Drives: E88 135i

Geez. My replica revozport lip fits a lot better than that. Glad they're refunding you though.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 11:09 AM   #12
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by low135 View Post
Geez. My replica revozport lip fits a lot better than that. Glad they're refunding you though.
So I sent it back 3 weeks ago they received it 2 weeks ago and the company still has not refunded me the money yet..

I sent them a pretty heated Email last night because he was not responding to my emails again he replied immediately saying the need to test fit my splitter to there car to clarify the issue.

I told them I dont care at all if it fits on there car. The problem is it didn't fit on my car they saw the pictures and they have my splitter in there possession so why can they refund me? I'm not sure they must be upset that I'm asking them to do there FUCKING job.

This is honestly a nightmare keep in mine I paid 1870.00 for this then after I contacted them to confirm the order they asked for me to cover shipping from them to me at 370.00 then shipping back to them was 700.00 Im being nice just asking for the refund of 1870.00 but they can even do that..

right now I'm missing $2,940.00 and I have nothing to show for it and I'm at this assholes whim to refund me..

I'm tempted to ask you guys if you know of anyone else at revozport that can help me,,,

I'm incredible frustrated and upset at this

also in all of these previous email I've demanded a refund and the guy I'm working with just ignores that I'm asking for a refund.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #13
Soterios
BXR
Rep

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you're kind of letting them do this.

You can't be a demanding (reasonably) and upset customer and then fork over $400 for return shipping on a defective product. You showed your hand that you're patient and willing to pay.

It sounds like you're dealing with assholes. I don't really know what you can do at this point other than contact the consumer fraud bureau and prepare your documents to defend your case. That might light enough of a fire under them to do something. If you do, demand that shipping back.

https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureau...mer-protection
      07-19-2019, 01:49 PM   #14
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you're kind of letting them do this.

You can't be a demanding (reasonably) and upset customer and then fork over $400 for return shipping on a defective product. You showed your hand that you're patient and willing to pay.

It sounds like you're dealing with assholes. I don't really know what you can do at this point other than contact the consumer fraud bureau and prepare your documents to defend your case. That might light enough of a fire under them to do something. If you do, demand that shipping back.

https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureau...mer-protection

Yea I'm aware. I just want to be done with this situation, it honestly make my blood boil and heart rate shoot threw the roof when I read there emails because I'm soo mad at them.

If they were more professional with me it would be a completely different story. Instead its like I'm dealing with a guy who is trying to scam me.

They failed to contact me from the beginning to confirm the order, I had to reach out to them just to confirm the order was placed.

They failed to provide any estimated times of arrival or even when it was shipped out.

They failed to send the full order out (this could be forgive if the told me up front the brake cooling kit would be sent separate with a 3 week gap but instead I had to figured that out by contacting them and that's hard when there terrible communication)

They did offer to send a new one out but they couldnt give me an ETA of when it would ship out. Instead I got told they needed to wait to test fit the new splitter before they shipped it out. Weeks went by with this excuse so I decided to just sent it back.

I sent it back I see it was received I had to ask him if they got it and I get an email saying they cant do anything because he is in LA for the next week and they need to test fit it on there car??? is there only one person that can handle my case?

Why do I even need to wait regardless if it fits on there car it didn't fit on mine I sent it back I should get my money back,, I'm not looking for shipping refunded, just the order.

I'm out 3k because of this, I might as well have set 3k in cash on fire instead of dealing with this.

also they are in hong kong I don't know if the bureaus can help

This is by far the worst online shopping experience Ive had. do not buy from these guys
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 02:58 PM   #15
Soterios
BXR
Rep

Quote:

I'm out 3k because of this, I might as well have set 3k in cash on fire instead of dealing with this.

also they are in hong kong I don't know if the bureaus can help

This is by far the worst online shopping experience Ive had. do not buy from these guys
To some extend, if they operate at all (selling) in the US, they'll care what the consumer fraud thinks.

It's your time and money, not mine, but I'd probably be trying to force their hand more.
      07-27-2019, 01:24 PM   #16
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Just an update I still have not been refunded,

On June 30th I was sent an email with an address to send the return to and a message saying "upon receiving, we will refund"

On July 1st I sent it fedEx back to them in Hong Kong

today On July 27th I got an email saying I need to be eligible for a refund and "Should we find that your lip is defective and do not fit the E82 1M properly, we will send you a new one. However, if it fits the E82 1M as we described then you will have to keep this lip."
This tell me they never had intent to refund my money and I'm pretty sure they are going to force me to take the splitter back.

keep in mind I sent 3 emails trying to clarifying that the full order would be refunded, all of those questions would be ignored in the emails, they responded that there splitters fit so they don't understand why mine didn't

Just to be clear I was told I would get a refund upon them receiving the items, I tried clarifying the refund by asking them if they would refund the full order,, those questions would be ignored. Once the splitter was recieved by them for a few days I had to reach out to them and I was told to wait because someone was in LA and couldn't check the items until they got back to Hong kong in a week. I stayed on top of them and after the week I was told they need to test fit the splitter to see why its not fitting. This is where I got mad because I was lead to believe they would refund my order once they received it because on June 30th I was told they would refund me upon receiving the item. I end up sending them a few more emails but all go unanswered/not replied.

It started to look like a fraud/scam situation where I sent back the item and the company keeps my item and the money I paid for it I express this to them and I got no reply

After a week of no reply I end up email every email I could find that went to revozport. that's when they reply with me needing to be eligible and 2 sentence later basically saying I will not get a refund instead they will send me a new one if it fitting incorrectly or they will have me keep the one I have if it fits there car correctly.

Its probably not a scam. But these guys are assholes who aren't clear on anything. I mean I had issues from the start when I placed the order and after a week placing the order I emailed them just to check if they received my order and if it was shipped out. Because nothing was sent to me confirming the order or an eta on shipment.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2019, 10:34 PM   #17
///Makis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

I work in international maritime shipping and have dealt with many Chinese owners and charterers. The Chinese are basically aliens from a different planet. You tell them one thing, they understand another and they tell you something irrelevant. We had sold a ship from a Chinese owner to a Greek owner, the market started going up and the Chinese owner immediately tried to back out and delay the sale and then asked for another 250k and then tried to keep all of the stuff in the ships work shop including the oxygen/acetylene tanks which probably costed 5-10k. Another experience I had was chartering a Chinese owned ship to Koch industries. The market again started going up and they did everything to back out. And I get it, the charter was for a year and another 100$ in hire per day is 36k at the end of a year. But it's really unprofessional and unethical to do these things in my line of work.

But back to what I was saying. They're basically on a different planet, really unscrupulous and unethical. They have a different mentality and sense of morality, and I say that as someone who has a degree in psychology, I'm not just trying to bash an entire culture or be a jerk for no reason but from my experience (and I know you said the company is HK based) the Chinese are not the most ethical people to do "American minded business" where were a bit more honorable. I think in China they would say what's the problem with that lip, to them that's perfect fitment.

Luckily you're doing business with people in HK which is a cut above China. You should be able to find someone in HK that can help. Are there no 1 series members across the pond in that area?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Hey I just want to give an update..

After emailing them trying to figure out why they would tell me they would refund the item upon arrival when they obviously lied a few weeks went by and I got an email August 20 saying:
"We've completed our investigation and we confirmed that the splitter we sent you does have fitment issues.
As such, we can offer you a brand new replacement kit which will be full paid on our side. Because it is a issue we can repair quite easily on our end, we're confident the replacement will fit perfect which we will guarantee it. It will be sent out in 2 weeks."

I was furious!!! I never told them I wanted a replacement, they even understood I wanted a refund and we talked about restocking fees but then in the last email it seemed they forgot all of that and are just going to send me a different splitter?

I have not recieved an email back form them and Ive responded to them with 5 emails telling them to do a refund like we talked about. I think they are just going to send me another one?

If they send the splitter I'm concerned they will only send a splitter and not the brake cooling that was apart of the original order, to further screw me over.

I don't want them to send me anything they already agreed to refunding the order but they are going back on there word and will probably keep part of the original order so they can keep messing with me?

Its so frustrating...
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2019, 12:31 PM   #19
///Makis
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i

Quote:
Hey I just want to give an update..

After emailing them trying to figure out why they would tell me they would refund the item upon arrival when they obviously lied a few weeks went by and I got an email August 20 saying:
"We've completed our investigation and we confirmed that the splitter we sent you does have fitment issues.
As such, we can offer you a brand new replacement kit which will be full paid on our side. Because it is a issue we can repair quite easily on our end, we're confident the replacement will fit perfect which we will guarantee it. It will be sent out in 2 weeks."

I was furious!!! I never told them I wanted a replacement, they even understood I wanted a refund and we talked about restocking fees but then in the last email it seemed they forgot all of that and are just going to send me a different splitter?

I have not recieved an email back form them and Ive responded to them with 5 emails telling them to do a refund like we talked about. I think they are just going to send me another one?

If they send the splitter I'm concerned they will only send a splitter and not the brake cooling that was apart of the original order, to further screw me over.

I don't want them to send me anything they already agreed to refunding the order but they are going back on there word and will probably keep part of the original order so they can keep messing with me?

Its so frustrating...
Have you tried calling them?

You may be able to get a better answer over the phone. And what a pain in the ass man. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'd be furious as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 03:32 PM   #20
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Makis View Post
Have you tried calling them?

You may be able to get a better answer over the phone. And what a pain in the ass man. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'd be furious as well.

the number I have cant be completed +852 2898 8400 its a hong kong number

also they are ignoring all of my emails at this point. They told me in the last 2 emails that they would refund the brake cooling kit and in the very last email I got from them they confirmed that there was fitment issues.

and that's it no refund was processed they just told me I was right it didn't fit and they would give a refund but then they go missing when it actually come to processing the refund,

I've sent them about 2 -3 email a week asking for updates they have not replied to any of them

I'm trying to find all of there online reviews at this point and I want to share my experience on there reviews to hopefully stop people from having to deal with this... I've read on a few other forums there have been similar issues with this company and extremely poor communication
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 10:03 PM   #21
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Why have you not attempted a chargeback yet?

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2019, 11:35 AM   #22
BillDaCat8
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Tacoma

TJ135i My experience with them was not positive either.

I did have a bit of luck contacting them on Instagram. You might try that as well.