BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #1
Rich196
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

2008 BMW 135i E82, with choice modifications

I don't know if I am doing the right in offering this up for sale, but it gets used very rarely these days and seems an awful waste if there is someone else out there that can enjoy it. This has been the best, most fun, most bonkers car I have ever owned, and I love it to bits.

The car is a 2008 BMW 135i N54 engine manual. The car has done 74k miles.

Sapphire Black / coral red interior
Pro Nav
Logic 7 surround sound & amp
Harman/Kardon speakers
Xenon lights
Coral red leather
Sun protection glass & grey toptint windscreen
Extended lighting
Heated seats
Storage pack
6-disc CD changer
USB port
Shadowline exterior trim
Glacier interior trim
Front and rear PDC
Auto wipers/lights
Genuine BMW motorsport style 216 alloys with F1 Asym2 tyres (inflation kit incl.)

The additional spec has all been fitted in the last 4 years:
BMW Performance front bumper, with headlamp wash and 135i specific brake ducting
BMW Performance carbon boot spoiler
BMW Performance carbon mirror caps
BMW Performance black grilles
Bilstein B12 suspension
M3 wishbones & tension struts
M3 front ARB
335i rear ARB
Sub frame bush inserts
Pagid RS29 front pads ½ worn
E46 Clubsport gearknob
LCI Darkline rear lights. From the newer models.
Braided brake lines
NS2R tyres fitted this year (these are high performance semi slick tyres, to match the performance of the car)
BMW performance short shift
BMW performance carbon replica rear diffuser
N55 catlesss mid pips
BMW performance axle back exhaust and Y pipe
Forge diverter valves
Low temp oil stat
cobb flash map, which I have had custom road mapped for the best results.

The car has full BMW service history. Serviced only this year with Spark plugs (not due according to BMW but done for best running).
I have also had the water pump and thermostat changed in September this year, so this is done for peace of mind.
This year in addition to the routine maintenance I have had the gearbox, and diff oil change. Which is not in the service schedule but I like to keep a car in tip top order. I also had the coolant flushed and change. The car has under gone a full custom geometry setup to get the best from the handling.

In addition to this the car has had the following warranty work done in the last 4 years to sort every single common fault with this car for peace of mind, I have a complete history of this.

In the last 4 years it has had the following warranty work carried out:
Clutch @ 48k due to judder
Cams and followers
Coilpacks
Injectors
HPFP
VANOS and solenoids
Turbos and wastegates (last year)

The car runs and drives perfectly, and uses next to no oil. The car is in very good condition inside and out. The car has had a protection detail using ceramic products to give long lasting protection. Leather is in good not looking worn, along with the steering wheel.

Bad bit; It has a large stone chip in the passenger door, and the usual age related stone chips on the front. That’s it other than I will miss awfully but that won't be your problem.

I am looking for £16000 Ovno. I do not need to sell the car as I love it, but it’s not getting the use it deserves so I feel it’s time for someone else to enjoy it!

The car is located near Gatwick, please drop me a pm to discuss further.

So to let the pictures do the talking:

Appreciate 0
      11-14-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Let me be the first to vouch for this car, as a fellow forum member who had the fortune of meeting the owner and car.

There aren't many out there like this, let alone with this many purposeful upgrades at such a competitive price.

Sad to see that you're selling.
Appreciate 0