BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #23
ktdw
BMWCCA #401908
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by baduncadonk View Post

Any NorCal 1addicts got recs for where I can get high-quality, performance suspension work done?
I got the springs installed by MACH III (off of Ocean Ave.). I found them through E90Post, and they have some good reviews. They did a good job on mine.:thumbup:

Ichiban: Sounds good. Just give me a heads up when you are around town. The DPs go in Saturday :headbang:

Vishnu PROcede v3, Vishnu Dual Cone Intake, Code3 FMIC, Riss Racing Downpipes, Riss Racing Exhaust, H&R Sport Springs
Best 1/4 mile: 12.583 @ 117.609 mph
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #24
baduncadonk
Former 2002tii Owner
Rep
Drives:

Hey, either of you kids going to Bimmerfest?

Less than 24 hours after purchase, I got pulled over for 62 in a 25 yesterday in Sonoma. Wasn't trying to be a dick: just didn't know the area, and was busy fucking around with iDrive and didn't notice the speed drop. Had no registration or insurance in the car, but drove off without a ticket.

Conservative color-scheme cars/motorcycles + respectful attitude + little bit of BS = 2 tickets in 10 years and 25+ stops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdw View Post
I got the springs installed by MACH III (off of Ocean Ave.). I found them through E90Post, and they have some good reviews. They did a good job on mine.:thumbup:

Ichiban: Sounds good. Just give me a heads up when you are around town. The DPs go in Saturday :headbang:

RIP: '08 BMW 135i -- Vishnu, Riss intake, H&R sways, KW Variant 2 coilovers, Sprintbooster, Riss Racing catted downpipes, BMW Performance exhaust, tii wheels, cross-drilled rotors, M door sills, 8500K Angel Eyes, etc.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #25
Dan203
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

I've found that, at least around here, the cops don't want to hear anything from you. They just want your license, registration and insurance so they can walk back to their car and give you the ticket. I've tried explaining, offering up a little BS, and apologizing and the best I've ever got is a reduced fine. The only time I was actually able to get out of a ticket was when I was 17 and I fed the officer a BS story about being late for curfew and that's why I was speeding.

Dan
Appreciate 0