BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-09-2008, 05:08 AM   #45
Gester
Australia
Rep
Drives:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW //MPOWER View Post
www.bmwsydney.com.au then click on the 1 at the top, pick coupe/cabrio and you'll see the specs/pricing as a downloadable .pdf of the left hand side.
I dont mean that brochure... this is the one with the pretty pics :thumbup:

I've uploaded it here I think: http://users.tpg.com.au/gester84/1se...007_030308.pdf
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 10:26 PM   #46
farug55
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 325i

i thought i might add that the 'build your own' has also been up for a while now on the aus bmw website. with all the prices and specs.

here is the link: http://bmw.com.au/scripts/main.asp?P...TestDrive=2430

i also read in one of the threads that aus will not get montego blue yet wen u configure you own car it gives you the option of montego. any one know for sure if its not an option
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #47
Ronnie
Private
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiheung View Post
I've noticed there seems to a discrepancy as to what people are paying for their cars (on road). With no publically available pricing in Australia yet except for what the dealers are telling us we all seem to be getting charged different things. What I'd like to do is give a bit more power back to the client by breaking down what it is we're all paying for, ultimately putting a bit of money back in our pockets rather than our lovely dealer's.

I've ordered ours however due to discrepancies between the brochure scans on this forum and the dealer's material I have not yet got the full cost.
According to the brochure however this is how it should end up:
Alpine White BMW 135i Sport 6spd Manual base price: $71,400.00
PDC Front/Rear: $675.00
Sunroof: $2,750.00
6-Stacker CD: Dealer fitted, no price in brochure. Assume $600.00(?)
------------------
Approx. $74,425.00
------------------
Okay, that's RRP. Then you add taxes & dealer costs. What are people seeing as their total on road coast (RRP+ORC+Dealer Charges) vs the RRP cost? It'd be interesting to hear! If people could break it down like above, and then show the difference been RRP & final price that would be awesome. This would help others in negotiating their final price!

Cheers

NB: See attached images for brochure seen on 1addicts.com

Ok Guys, here is what i paid for my 125i, (i think i got ripped off)
however please note that i bought this car 2 months ago before the motorshow, and am expecting delivery end may or early june as told by the dealer...

I have now made a change in color and gone for ALPINE WHITE with RED CORAL interior...
which takes the metallic price off, but instead I added 18" alloy wheels, the total price dropped by a few hundred $$.

Cheers,

I would like to know what others in Melb or Aus have paid?
Appreciate 0