BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-25-2016, 04:13 PM   #89
Boxtyp3
Major
Boxtyp3's Avatar
Philippines
66
Rep
1,350
Posts

Drives: 2015 F32 MG
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 F32 435  [0.00]
2002 E46 cp  [0.00]
2010 E82 135i  [0.00]
2013 E92 335i  [0.00]
For some reason, the Warriors isn't the same Warriors that won 73 games in the regular season. Given that Steph is heavily guarded, whatever happened to the moving screen that are being argued late in the regular season? That makes Steph free right? Green is having some mind problem right now. Where's the Livingston low post? Ball movement? I hope they have something dramatic instore for us tom.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:35 PM   #90
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
2048
Rep
2,088
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW F80
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Let's summarize:

GS sucks. The only reason they had a record-breaking season is the refs gave it for them. (By the way, that logic isn't playing right now since they are down 3-1.)

GS fans suck. Got it. We are not real fans.

The Spurs are great.

The Spurs fans are great.

Did I miss anything?
Just be proud you guys won something once every 40 years
Gsw "fans" are delusional
Refs give more leeway for physical play in the playoffs, curry is weak and can't guard a chair
He's spending more energy on defending Westbrook, hes got no legs for his shots to fall
Barkley said something very interesting last night.
"As great as steph is on offense, he's just too small and too weak to guard Westbrook"
That pretty much sums up his 1 trick pony status
Stay humble and respect your openents, win with class lose with class
Maybe this beating from the thunder will teach the team some humility
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #91
F80Dreamer
Major
821
Rep
1,036
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Canadian living in Texas

iTrader: (0)

I know the odds are against them, but I wouldn't be surprised if GSW win the next couple of games to take it to 7...
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:40 PM   #92
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
95
Rep
2,375
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtyp3 View Post
For some reason, the Warriors isn't the same Warriors that won 73 games in the regular season. Given that Steph is heavily guarded, whatever happened to the moving screen that are being argued late in the regular season? That makes Steph free right? Green is having some mind problem right now. Where's the Livingston low post? Ball movement? I hope they have something dramatic instore for us tom.
Steph Curry choked harder than Lebron James.. What a joke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
Just be proud you guys won something once every 40 years
Gsw "fans" are delusional
Refs give more leeway for physical play in the playoffs, curry is weak and can't guard a chair
He's spending more energy on defending Westbrook, hes got no legs for his shots to fall
Barkley said something very interesting last night.
"As great as steph is on offense, he's just too small and too weak to guard Westbrook"
That pretty much sums up his 1 trick pony status
Stay humble and respect your openents, win with class lose with class
Maybe this beating from the thunder will teach the team some humility
Where were u when the Spurs lost? We were all here waiting for you...

In case you didn't see it

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2016, 05:53 PM   #93
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
\
Stay humble and respect your openents, win with class lose with class
\y
Good advice.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 10:24 PM   #94
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3626
Rep
10,196
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Looks like all the fans in Oracle are having a blast watch the Warriors for the last time this season
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 10:29 PM   #95
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
8349
Rep
21,530
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

They are trying to lose
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 10:42 PM   #96
csu87
Banned
2090
Rep
3,655
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Durant and Westbrook went off and GS still won. Didn't see that coming.

My Fanduel lineup tore it up though with those3guys
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 12:28 AM   #97
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
Looks like all the fans in Oracle are having a blast watch the Warriors for the last time this season
It's likely you are right, but given GS' record this year it is certainly possible for them to win 2 games in a row. Should that happen, I'm sure you will come back to this thread and remind everyone of your sports prediction prowess.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 02:03 PM   #98
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3526
Rep
5,719
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
It's likely you are right, but given GS' record this year it is certainly possible for them to win 2 games in a row. Should that happen, I'm sure you will come back to this thread and remind everyone of your sports prediction prowess.
Hope your right.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. MHD. stage 2--e30 VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 05:32 PM   #99
TrevorM3
Major General
1193
Rep
5,752
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

okc will close it out tomorrow, in front of their crowd.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 06:01 PM   #100
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
okc will close it out tomorrow, in front of their crowd.
Emotion-driven prediction or do you actually know something the rest of us don't?

I hope GS wins because I'm a fan. Given GS record in general and their record on the road this year, plus how they handled Okc in game 5, GS certainly has a chance of winning Game 6.

We will know Saturday night. It should be great game either way; lots of talent on both teams.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #101
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3626
Rep
10,196
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Emotion-driven prediction or do you actually know something the rest of us don't?

I hope GS wins because I'm a fan. Given GS record in general and their record on the road this year, plus how they handled Okc in game 5, GS certainly has a chance of winning Game 6.

We will know Saturday night. It should be great game either way; lots of talent on both teams.
You can quote all the records you want. GS will be a obscure sports trivia history along with 1909 Cubs and the 116 win Mariners team as teams with the best historical league records not to make the final championship game.

Face it, GS got blitz in every game they lost. Last night's game was 60 seconds away from another potential loss, had Durant hit that 3.

The best player 2 players in the floor are Westbrook and Durant. Curry doesn't play defense, the whole Warriors team doesn't know how to play defense. And you have the dirtiest kicker in the game that's a technical away from being ejected everything he jumps.

Last edited by Flying Ace; 05-27-2016 at 08:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #102
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3626
Rep
10,196
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Think the niners need a punter this season

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 08:56 PM   #103
TrevorM3
Major General
1193
Rep
5,752
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Emotion-driven prediction or do you actually know something the rest of us don't?

I hope GS wins because I'm a fan. Given GS record in general and their record on the road this year, plus how they handled Okc in game 5, GS certainly has a chance of winning Game 6.

We will know Saturday night. It should be great game either way; lots of talent on both teams.



how exactly did they "handle" OKC in game 5? they won a hard fought game.

I just want to see that douchebag green lose. KD ad WB deserve this.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:05 PM   #104
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
2048
Rep
2,088
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW F80
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Steph Curry choked harder than Lebron James.. What a joke..



Where were u when the Spurs lost? We were all here waiting for you...

In case you didn't see it

Lol this bozo
What does 2000 miles have anything to do with being a real fan
I moved to the Gayarea but kept being a fan
Gsw have trolls popping up outa the wood work
It's sad really
At least the sharks made it to the Stanley cup

Spurs have been great, will continue to be great , I'm sad they lost yes but they'll be back next year as they have the best player in the game. #1 on defense AND all NBA first team
He's isn't a one trick pony
Spurs will be great for a long time, not sure you can say that about gsw in 4 years
Your team is relatively new to success so I can understand the obnoxious fans, it'll take some time to bask in long term success, stay humble
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:18 PM   #105
TrevorM3
Major General
1193
Rep
5,752
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

lol "gayarea"
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:25 PM   #106
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
You can quote all the records you want. GS will be a obscure sports trivia history along with 1909 Cubs and the 116 win Mariners team as teams with the best historical league records not to make the final championship game.

Face it, GS got blitz in every game they lost. Last night's game was 60 seconds away from another potential loss, had Durant hit that 3.

The best player 2 players in the floor are Westbrook and Durant. Curry doesn't play defense, the whole Warriors team doesn't know how to play defense. And you have the dirtiest kicker in the game that's a technical away from being ejected everything he jumps.
Maybe you are right. We will see.

Warriors won Game 5 by nine points.

Westbrook and Durant are great players, no doubt. Also no doubt that Green is a dirty player. I'd almost like to see Okc win because of his bull$hit.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:38 PM   #107
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
how exactly did they "handle" OKC in game 5? they won a hard fought game.

I just want to see that douchebag green lose. KD ad WB deserve this.
GS handled them by winning by 9 points. It wasn't a last second basket. There was no overtime. They beat Okc by 9 points.

Regarding your second line. I agree with you. Green is a dirty player and I wish he'd been suspended. Also, Durant and Westbrook are amazing. But, deserving is not winning. Winning is winning. The game on Saturday and Monday (if necessary) will be great to watch no matter who wins. Whoever does win is deserving.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:52 PM   #108
sygazelle
Colonel
1605
Rep
2,332
Posts

Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
\Curry doesn't play defense, the whole Warriors team doesn't know how to play defense. ....


"The Warriors defense was stout, forcing the Thunder to shoot just 42.9 percent from the field. They were also able to come up with 13 steals and seven blocks, which they capitalized on many times down the stretch.

Stephen Curry had five steals on the night, including a late pick of Kevin Durantís pocket near the end of the game, yet, both Durant and teammate Russell Westbrook seem to not think much of the back-to-back- MVPís defense. "


Apparently Curry can defend and so can the Warriors as a team. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

Last edited by sygazelle; 05-27-2016 at 09:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 10:07 PM   #109
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3626
Rep
10,196
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post


"The Warriors defense was stout, forcing the Thunder to shoot just 42.9 percent from the field. They were also able to come up with 13 steals and seven blocks, which they capitalized on many times down the stretch.

Stephen Curry had five steals on the night, including a late pick of Kevin Durantís pocket near the end of the game, yet, both Durant and teammate Russell Westbrook seem to not think much of the back-to-back- MVPís defense. "


Apparently Curry can defend and so can the Warriors as a team. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
Giving up 72 points in 1 half = good defense these days?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 10:12 PM   #110
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3626
Rep
10,196
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
how exactly did they "handle" OKC in game 5? they won a hard fought game.

I just want to see that douchebag green lose. KD ad WB deserve this.
You see here in Warrior land, a team got "handled" by Warriors when Curry makes a 3 pointer, does his O's with his fingers , and Green flexes for making a layup and then wins the academy award with his acting face everytime he is called for a foul.

All of the above happened in game 5
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST