BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-31-2019, 08:38 PM   #45
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 128i

Tune has been installed, Will post some more pics once everything is back in place.
2013 BMW 128i | 1m Front and Rear Bumpers with Aggressive Rear Diffuser | LCI Blackline Rear Tail Lights | Custom Headlights | Xtron Touch Screen Head Unit | 19" VMR 803's staggered | M3 Control Arms | M3 Front Swaybar | Polly Rear Subframe bushings | BMW Performance Big Bake Kit | BMW Performance Strut Brace | Custom Magna Flow Quad Exhaust | BC Coilovers | Stage 3 Intake | AA exhaust Header |Supercharger Gen3| StageFP Tune.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2019, 09:10 PM   #46
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Have to extend the MAF airflow cable requires some soldering
Attached Images

2013 BMW 128i | 1m Front and Rear Bumpers with Aggressive Rear Diffuser | LCI Blackline Rear Tail Lights | Custom Headlights | Xtron Touch Screen Head Unit | 19" VMR 803's staggered | M3 Control Arms | M3 Front Swaybar | Polly Rear Subframe bushings | BMW Performance Big Bake Kit | BMW Performance Strut Brace | Custom Magna Flow Quad Exhaust | BC Coilovers | Stage 3 Intake | AA exhaust Header |Supercharger Gen3| StageFP Tune.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      12-31-2019, 10:59 PM   #47
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

All done so far no issues..car pulls pretty good 1 thru 5 feels pretty strong the SC really kicks in at around 4,000 rpm all the way up to redline this tune makes the car very responsive...before this new tune I had Ess tune which was pretty decent. The car now feels quicker..this is my first impression I will be taking it for a longer run and post some more.. I'm pretty happy with the outcome
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
ornicar133.00
Rmtt8206.00
croy0.00
      01-01-2020, 06:08 AM   #48
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Nice....I love reading when someone tackles something from start to finish without playing around. I will definitely be waiting to hear more impressions from you. Definitely a nice looking install.

I bet it does feel faster...you probably added 70+ whp.

Do you plan to dyno anytime soon....or if not, at least log some runs to see how A/F ratios look....and where the injectors are at since you went straight to the smaller pulley?

Also do you know approximately how much boost your seeing with that pulley?

Thanks.
      01-01-2020, 08:10 AM   #49
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Nice....I love reading when someone tackles something from start to finish without playing around. I will definitely be waiting to hear more impressions from you. Definitely a nice looking install.

Do you plan to dyno anytime soon....or if not, at least log some runs to see how A/F ratios look....and where the injectors are at since you went straight to the smaller pulley?

Thanks.
Quote:

Thanks.
Yes I will dyno car in the next few weeks .. yes the car feels faster for sure and I'm glad I kept my AA headers..once I get the MILVS done and the smaller pully installed I will have Bob from Stage Fab Performance re tune car again and then dyno again.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      01-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #50
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOStyle View Post
Yes I will dyno car in the next few weeks .. yes the car feels faster for sure and I'm glad I kept my AA headers..once I get the MILVS done and the smaller pully installed I will have Bob from Stage Fab Performance re tune car again and then dyno again.
I can't wait to see how it goes for you. With the MILVS and smaller pulley, it should be the perfect package. That linear response that just keeps pulling and pulling has got to be a great feeling!

Milvs really woke my car up below 4K rpm.
      01-01-2020, 09:49 AM   #51
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
I can't wait to see how it goes for you. With the MILVS and smaller pulley, it should be the perfect package. That linear response that just keeps pulling and pulling has got to be a great feeling!

Quote:
Quote:

Awesome news! I am looking forward to the upgrades
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      01-02-2020, 08:12 PM   #52
Kubricks
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 130i M/T

Quote:
All done so far no issues..car pulls pretty good 1 thru 5 feels pretty strong the SC really kicks in at around 4,000 rpm all the way up to redline this tune makes the car very responsive...before this new tune I had Ess tune which was pretty decent. The car now feels quicker..this is my first impression I will be taking it for a longer run and post some more.. I'm pretty happy with the outcome
Nice!
By the way, keep an eye on the silicon charge pipe (from S/C to engine), it will suffer from thermo-expand and become loose in a few months, re-tighten it every now and then.
Rmtt8206.00
      01-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #53
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Update car is running great! I'll be posting some video soon...Bob at Stage Fabrication & Performance did a marvelous job with the custom tune and ATH auto tune house did a fantastic job installing the ESS SC gen3 I couldn't be more happier with the results today was raining in Florida so I could not do any video. Tomorrow should will be sunny and cold perfect weather for some driving video.. I will be going up to Daytona for the ROAR before the Rolex24 hrs at Daytona. I will shoot some video on my way.
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8206.00
asbrr540.50
      01-11-2020, 01:29 PM   #54
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Cold Start ESS SC gen3

Close call almost speeding ticket
Appreciate 4
      01-12-2020, 11:54 AM   #55
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Lol...that was close. Love to see some acceleration videos of the cluster if you ever get a safe chance to film some. Car sounds great!
      01-20-2020, 05:23 PM   #56
Gambeez
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport

Quote:

Cold Start ESS SC gen3

Close call almost speeding ticket
Would definitely like to see more of the car post-performance upgrades like this.

I'm very keen on doing similar things down the road to mine (you responded to my past thread about the 1M bumper) finally got mine installed today. Looking finish some exterior mods and bang out some maintenance then look into performance upgrades. So please keep it coming!

Also, what lip/splitter are you using on the front bumper if you don't mind me inquiring?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2020, 10:35 AM   #57
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubricks View Post

I have the ESS SC for 2 years now, the car is DD and is running great still, you can find some reference on my post in 3-series forum.
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385828

If you have questions feel free to ask.
In all honestly it's much easier to just go for an N54/55 for power, unless you really love your current car like I do lol.
I really do love my car and I don't think I could ever sell it for an N54/55 135.. I should have done that initially but I wanted something more simple!

Plus the amount of moolah I have dropped on my 1er now... I would never get that back/not even close to what I would want.

I've read your thread and watched your mountain run.. sweet stuff and glad to hear about your car not giving you issues
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)

Last edited by carscatscoffee15; 02-01-2020 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: addition
Appreciate 1
Kubricks152.00
      06-15-2020, 11:41 AM   #58
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Update...Well it's time for the smaller pulley and re-tune from StageFB definitely dyno after this is done ..so far no issues with car. Car is driving great! Can't wait to see how it performs after upgrade
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      06-15-2020, 11:45 AM   #59
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 2
      06-18-2020, 11:07 AM   #60
Gambeez
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport

Awesome stuff! Keep it coming.

Would love to see some 0-60/0-100 videos after the new pulley and tune is done. I'm very keen on doing this to mine sometime later this year but still unsure if the cost is worth the gains.

Otherwise, still love the build!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2022, 03:55 AM   #61
SteveOStyle
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Feb 2022 Update.....Car still running strong no issues Just some minor changes
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
terced1.50