BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #1
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Active Autowerke |135 Signature Exhaust -Sale (Details Inside)

Hello Forum Members,

We are currently offering a Special Price to those of who you interested in a Performance Exhaust System for your 135i. Below I have provided the High Resolution Pictures and Key Features Specs of our Exhaust System. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly and I will be more than glad to assist you.

After months of testing this system with various size piping our engineering team decided that 3.5” piping is the best suited size for a true free flowing design on the 135. The increase in piping size decreases back pressure allowing the 135’s twin turbo to spool even faster resulting in increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire RPM range. Our engineering team also incorporated the Active Autowerke Noise Cancellation Chamber to assist in reducing/eliminating drone. Manufactured from 100% polished 304 stainless steel this bolt on system is a must for the 135 owner looking to bring their BMW to new heights.

Key Features:

-Full 304 Stainless Steel with High-Polish Finish
-3.50" Mandrel Bent Piping for Optimum Exhaust Flow
-NCC (Drone Reduction)
-Dual 80mm Active Autowerke Signature Tips Mounted Staggered
-Weight Savings -Designed to use Existing Factory Mounts and Hardware
-Full Adjustable Mounting Positions
-True Bolt On System

Pricing:
Msrp: $699+ shipping

Special: $599 Shipped Lower 48 states only!

Please PM me to place your order.

Last edited by SflBimmer8484; 10-24-2012 at 12:49 PM..
Appreciate 0