BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-09-2007, 09:48 AM   #1
tsuinami
Rep
Drives:

Dealerships in NYC /Long Island

Is anybody from the NYC/ Long Island area putting down money to be on a waiting list? I'm from Queens and I have spoken to people at Bayside BMW but they dont seem to know anything about the 1-series at all.

Rallye BMW is putting up a waiting list with 1k refundable deposit but I have never dealt with Rallye as this will be my first BMW. Anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
elplatanazo87
Rep
Drives:

Have you contacted hassel BMW as well? I live in freeport and that's the BMW dealer here, they even have their own service center for hassel vehicles only. Me and you are pretty much the same dealer-wise. I will be getting a 135, but i haven't placed a deposit, nor do I plan to. I'm going to wait for any crazy markup value(if there is any)
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
///MG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '05 M3

Been with Rallye (family that is) for a little over 20 years... even back in the days when they had to share a dealership with MB...

Rallye BMW has been a great dealership with good service. They now have a 100% state of the art garage setup and showroom, in addition to a trendy cafe, media lunge, and much more.

You can literally eat off the floor of the garages, that well kept.

I was there 3 weeks ago inquiring about a 135i, but thay had 0 info to date.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 03:15 PM   #4
tsuinami
Rep
Drives:

Sounds good guys! Thanks for all the info. I just got off the phone with them and one of the sales managers said that the deposit was actually 500 and they currently have already 8 people on the list. However, the manager told me to hold off until probably early December and contact them again since the information they have on the vehicle is still limited but he mentioned that they were looking at delivery around late April or so. Guess it's going to be a long wait...
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 03:52 PM   #5
TESLAASTRO
DE STIJL
Rep
Drives:

W@W Freeport....I remember going to Nunleys in Baldwin as a kid for miniature golf....

Hassel Motors has been in Freeport since like the dawn of time...right on Sunrise HWY.....
Appreciate 0