BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-30-2020, 08:36 PM   #1
bballer123
Rep
Drives: N55 135i

FS: 135i M-Sport Wheels - Blizzak w/ TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I've decided to sell this set of 135i M-Sport wheels (261M style) that have been sitting around for a few years. They were set up as my winter wheels, but I decided to move to LA and put a different set of wheels on the car. These have been sitting in a garage attic since.

Wheels: The photos accurately capture the condition (although, they could definitely use a good cleaning to remove a fair amount of dirt). 2 wheels have some rash on them and I tried to capture closeups of it. The other 2 don't have any rash, but aren't pristine. There are miscellaneous marks on all wheels that appeared after the new tires were fitted. Not sure if it's a substance on there, or if it's a mark, but my fingernail doesn't catch on it. I've included 2 closeups as examples.

They came off of my 2011 135i M-Sport and have the OEM TPMS sensors. They worked fine when they were on the car 2 years ago, but I don't have a car present to confirm if the batteries are still active. The wheels have about 40k miles on them.

Tires: Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 225/45/18 on all 4. These are my favorite winter tires and they definitely help in a Chicago winter. Because they are square, the rears are stretched a little bit (which is where the rash came from). They have between 9.5/32nds and 10.5/32nds of tread (see photos) - plenty for another winter or two.

Not looking to ship these, so the buyer will have to pick them up in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago.

SOLD FOR $600 locally.

Last edited by bballer123; 12-31-2020 at 11:57 AM..
Appreciate 0