BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-07-2022, 07:15 PM   #1
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
FS 135is Coupe DCT

Hello, I would like to sell my 135is coupe (last 7 VIN digits VM13800). I never wanted to sell this car. I love this car to bits! I built this car up to my image of what I think the coolest possible 1 series. I still have bigger dreams and ambitions for this car but it is time for me to let it go. I am now selling this because I have a chance to acquire my personal dream car, a Lotus. I am hoping to get back into a 1 series later on...probably a 1M or another N55 car.

Mileage: 55K miles, will rack up a bit more miles as it is my current daily driver.
Color: Le Mans Blue Metallic
Interior: Black with Blue Stitch
Transmission: DCT

Cosmetic Mods:
BMW Performance Rear Spoiler
BMW Performance Front Bumper (damaged on the lower right hand corner)
BMW Performance Cold Air Package --- needed for N54/55 cars with BMWP Bumper. NOTE: I made a custom airduct to accommodate the left side oil cooler from the PPK.
BMW Performance Front Splitter (left one is okay, right one is damaged)
BMW Performance Rear Diffuser
BMW Performance CF Mirror Caps
BMW Performance CF Interior Trim (Dash piece was replaced with an imitation, I still have the original damaged BMWP dash piece)
BMW Performance Pedals
BMW Performance Footrest (unmounted)
M3 Instrument Cluster
BMW 1 Series OEM Rear sunshade
BMW All weather floormats
M3 Cowl --- helpful for maintenance, looks nice, and "weight reduction"
BMW OEM Euro Headlights --- The halos on the driver side is a bit dim, I coded out the adaptive headlights feature

Other stuff (135is stuff):
Black w/ Blue Piping Floormats included
Black Mirror Caps included

Performance Mods:
Pure Stage 2 with Pure Inlet
ER Intercooler
ER CP
ER TIC Pipe
AR Catted DP
Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
MHD Stage 1 or 2+ --- currently on Stage 2+

Other Stuff for sale:
Gruppe M Intake ($700) - looks pretty, sounds pretty, but my car gets an SES
Alpina Wheels with MPS4S($2000) - 3 wheels are pretty much perfect EXCEPT the front right wheel has a gash (explained later). I got these for 3K.
BMW OEM 1-series Mudflaps ($300) --- none left on the market

It has about 55K on the odometer. I have been the primary driver since it was brand new. It has been daily driven for most of its life. It has never been tracked on a road course nor on a drag strip. The car has been modded over the years and has been on MHD for the past 6K-ish miles, on the PS2 turbo for the past 3k-ish miles. Just so it is clear, the car will come with the stock Style 313M wheels.

As for the damage, I was driving on the freeway and the car in front of me ran over a large metal chunk and broke it. A piece of that large metal chunk was flung over my way. I tried swerving to avoid it. This damaged the splitter, bumper, and the front right wheel.

Other cosmetic issues: A scratch on the rear, left wheel arch...best description would be where a "left" gas tank would be at. This is a scratch. I do not know where or how it happened. It has been there since the first few months I've had it. A scratch on the right side skirt near the wheel. This one is due to a rock during one of my runs in the Angeles Forest.

I am willing to ship but I do not know the specific arrangements for it. You, the buyer, will most likely be the one to deal with the shipping.

If you have any questions, please DM me.

I will post pictures later.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2022, 08:05 AM   #2
Wits End
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lexus IS300

Some pics of the car and damage would help.

What is your asking price?
Appreciate 0