BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-27-2010, 08:41 PM   #199
cedavis34
Private
Rep
Drives:

Where are the installed pictures from the previous group buy!? Come on people!

I just placed an order for these... full price
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #200
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

still waiting on mine >_<
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #201
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

you guys have a new thread up for more f14 rims but what about us T_T sniff sniff
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 05:05 PM   #202
stevend218
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: In the left lane

also still waiting. i asked today, they say that the received the drums on the 23rd, and they will go into production late this week... sooo.. yep, 2 weeks i hope... my 2011 should be here any day >.<
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 01:33 AM   #203
Guessed
Rep
Drives: Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalfitano View Post
Hey Guessed, what's the deal with you only having three posts and all three being on this thread? Is this a new ID? Did you get banned on a previous one?
I am a reader not a poster. Membership on this forum is not required for participation in this group buy. It is required to discuss with others who are being hosed by Forgestar and **********s about how a 6 week order has been a now ongoing 5 month nightmare for everyone.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #204
Amalfitano
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i STEP, Future //M2012

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
It's just interesting. Did you happen on the group buy through the **********s website or get in on this through a different 1addicts member? I hope you get your wheels, but if you are in this group buy, the thread to start the group buy was dated 1-13, with the order submitted 1/25, which would make this a 3 month nightmare i avoided by not signing up.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 01:47 PM   #205
Guessed
Rep

No. I was dealing with **********s/Forgestar in January, in February, in March, in April...and since AFAIK my wheels have not even begun production yet I will be dealing with them in May. That is a nightmare in 5 months. But, taking your numbers 3 months after everyone has paid, production still was not started. I doubt I'll see my wheels before June IF EVER.

I bought my fist product over the internet in 1994. I've purchased many many things since. **********s/Forgestar is BY FAR the worst I have ever dealt with. **********s/Forgestar should do NOW what should've been done a month ago...A FULL REFUND to anyone who wants it. After all everyone has lived up to their obligations and far exceeded normal patience parameters except **********s/Forgestar.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #206
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

According to our time line orders placed in January had an ETA of 6-8 weeks of production and then another 1-2 weeks to ship to you. If all went according to plans you should have received your wheels by the very latest March. Here is what I know in regards to your orders, Half of that Group guy went pretty smoothly and the other half not so smooth.

What does this mean? Production is set for 5/3 about 2-3 weeks for production and 1-2 weeks to ship. These are estimates that are over shot, it could be 2 weeks of production and 1 week to ship at the earliest. At this point I really do not want to give you exact dates because I know your upset and production and completion I have no control over. I can only apologize on behalf of **********s and Forgestar in regards to your order, there were many factors that lead to the delays on your order. Forgestar simply did not forecast enough barrels.

The custom wheel business has definitely been a learning process for us. The majority of the wheels that we do are already pre designed and set for various applications. We knew that Forgestar Custom wheels was something special and took on the challenge of being their Master Distributor. We now understand why certain companies like BBS or Advan take up to 6 months to deliver their wheels. At **********s we've done everything in our power to smoothen out the Forgestar orders with implementation of a Live Inventory on Barrels, and a **********s / Forgestar Worksheet that is a live up to date status on pending orders.

Sorry for all the issues and we hope to get the rest of this group buys wheels out as quickly as possible.

FYI: A whole container of 18" Barrels are coming in end of May. A LOT and this will definitely smooth en out the ordering process and lead times.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #207
Guessed
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
Production is set for 5/3
The rest of your post is the same BS you keep posting...broken record to match your broken promises.

Production will not start for another week yet! I'd like a full 100% refund now. Since production has not yet started neither **********s nor Forgestar is out any money. Anything less shows your COMPLETE LACK OF REMORSE and COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #208
BSM Bimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post
The rest of your post is the same BS you keep posting...broken record to match your broken promises.

Production will not start for another week yet! I'd like a full 100% refund now. Since production has not yet started neither **********s nor Forgestar is out any money. Anything less shows your COMPLETE LACK OF REMORSE and COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Haha, I was a sponsored car, and mine eventually showed up 6 months late... And 3 of them were bent. No support, and I had to fight it through my credit card company to get my money back on these piece of crap wheels. they are not worth the money, and QC is non existent. Needless to say I will never purchase anything from **********s ever again because of the way they conduct business.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #209
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessed View Post

5 years of business here guys. Seriously do you think that if the wheels were ready we would just hold them for fun? I am not in charge of Forecasting, Production, Quality Control, or Delivery of these wheels. You come to me and on behalf of **********s and Forgestar and I represent the product and I relay ETA's that were given to me by Forgestar.

ASK ANY NEW Forgestar Customer what the ETA's that are given to them are. (*PLEASE CHIME IN*) Like I said 2 times, it is a learning process for us and yes it is a long time to wait for wheels but at this point its beyond my control. I inform you of your production schedule based on a live inventory given to me by Forgestar. If customer service was unimportant to me, I would have passed through this thread and never bother to give a response. You can ask any of my back ordered customers their overall experiences with me and I'm sure a good amount of them will vouch for me.

Who are you? If you want some customer service PM me, call our customer service department ************** ext 8007, e-mail cs************.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM Bimmer View Post
Haha, I was a sponsored car, and mine eventually showed up 6 months late... And 3 of them were bent. No support, and I had to fight it through my credit card company to get my money back on these piece of crap wheels. they are not worth the money, and QC is non existent. Needless to say I will never purchase anything from **********s ever again because of the way they conduct business.
We apologize that ultimately you were not satisfied with your purchase. We of course worked extremely hard to make the situation right for you, and regret that you did not come out as a happy customer because that truly is our objective.

With that said, we would also like to let you know that the credit card company saw it in our favor and reimbursed us for your chargeback. They saw the efforts that we put out to try to make the situation right for you. This is unprecedented for a credit card company to take the money out of their pocket and reimburse both the buyer and the seller. It shows that they value our business as a company that accepts their credit card, and also value you as their card user. In the end it was unfortunate for both **********s and you that you didn't get Forgestar wheels on your car.

We sell an incredible amount of Forgestar wheels and have a low complaint ratio. However, those who complain are very vocal, as are the competitors who try to slander the product. We continue to stand behind Forgestar as a pioneering wheel company who makes a great product. We have their wheels on our own personal cars here and have so many happy customers that we can't even count them anymore. We are always learning and appreciate feedback on how to make our company and our products better.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #210
Guessed
Rep

Quote:
5 years of business here guys.
A simple search I wish I had done before purchasing reveals 5 years worth of forum posts complaining about your poor customer service.

Quote:
Who are you? If you want some customer service PM me, call our customer service department ************** ext 8007, e-mail cs************.com
I am someone who's emails about this inexcuseable situation are no longer being answered by **********s.

You post right here and now that I can have a full 100% refund on my wheels which are yet to go into production and I'll give you a call. I will follow up here and post my money has been returned. Anything else is pure BS Lip service hoping to appease future suckers errr I mean customers. Until then...
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #211
Guessed
Rep

You keep saying your customer service is excellent...

My request couldn't be any more simple. Return all of my money. All you have to do is say the word.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 08:22 PM   #212
thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
You know..you could be less of a jackass and take care of this shit via PMs...

These guys overall seem reputable, looks like you had to wait a while n ur pissed, rightly so I suppose, however, be kind to the rest of the community thats had fine transactions with MBs and flame this thread no more, eh?

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #213
Itanius
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
You know..you could be less of a jackass and take care of this shit via PMs...

These guys overall seem reputable, looks like you had to wait a while n ur pissed, rightly so I suppose, however, be kind to the rest of the community thats had fine transactions with MBs and flame this thread no more, eh?

+10000

It's too bad someone has to create an incognito account and make a fool of themselves to get their point across.
      04-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #214
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Sigh, So I won't see my new wheels until "god willing" end of May or mid summer...... Was really hoping to show my family and friends that are coming over to Tdot for vacation my new ride with those rims....... sigh
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #215
Guessed
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptack View Post
Maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I ordered my wheels from **********s at the beginning of June, was told I would have them by late July (within 8 weeks), ended up getting them in DECEMBER! Every time I would call them they would either come up with a new date or just not return messages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3AN ONE View Post
That's why I confirmed with Peter @ Forgestar that they will have enough 18" barrels to accomodate this order. Like I said earlier, COULD take as early as 4 weeks or as late as 8...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
= =

Heard from Kevin that my rims at the latest will ariive in 8 weeks. Tha'll give me enough time to save up and get me some Toyo T1R tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by emac08 View Post
Kevin stated at the LATEST early march.
Good Job Kevin. Confirmed enough barrels turned into Forgestar had NO Barrels.

Good Job Kevin. Rims will ARRIVE in 8 weeks at the LATEST has turned into not even in production yet IN MAY!

Isn't it time Good Customer Service stepped in to satisfy all of these broken promises? Isn't it time all of these customers who PAID IN GOOD FAITH INCLUDING SHIPPING were given their money back if they so desire.

Garduna, I feel sorry for you. I too have missed the chance to show off my car at scheduled times.

Ptack, what's your address? I'd like to send you some cookies for being the only voice of truth in this thread. I wrote you off as the exception...it turns out you were the rule.

To those complaining about the public nature of these comments...call me crazy but based on my experiences during the past several months **********s cannot be trusted. Based on previous attempts, they have demonstrated that their customer service only exists when the public is watching. Wish it didn't have to be that way.

Kevin...anxiously awaiting your response that refunds are available to those who want it. But, I expect more lip service or no reply at all from you.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #216
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep

Guessed,

You've always had an option of a refund, give us a call!

Kevin************.com
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #217
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: C30

Having Posts Deleted now?

Hello everyone. I am a participant in this group buy. I ordered wheels for my C30 from Kevin. I have been promised several delivery dates now as you all have. I saw the post and Called Kevin today for a refund. It was a lie. There is no refund. There is plenty more to explain but, since this post will be deleted like my last I'm sure, I'll keep it short...for now! Feel Free to PM me for details.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #218
Guessed
Rep

Quote:
Guessed,

You've always had an option of a refund, give us a call!

Kevin************.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Buster View Post
Having Posts Deleted now?

Hello everyone. I am a participant in this group buy. I ordered wheels for my C30 from Kevin. I have been promised several delivery dates now as you all have. I saw the post and Called Kevin today for a refund. It was a lie. There is no refund. There is plenty more to explain but, since this post will be deleted like my last I'm sure, I'll keep it short...for now! Feel Free to PM me for details.
Flat out lying now Kevin?

1Buster, saw your post before it got deleted. sorry i could not qoute it as I was on my mobile. Repost, It was much more revealing about **********s shameful methods. Wonder which moderator they are paying off to remove it.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 10:25 PM   #219
stevend218
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: In the left lane

sigh.... i just want my wheels. just sayin.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 11:30 PM   #220
Amalfitano
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i STEP, Future //M2012

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
i did notice that post and was able to see that it is no longer there.

I'm definitely curious why it was deleted? Was it deleted because it had details about a refund or because it was percieved to be a lie or what?

On a different note, why not just repost the same information instead of holding back? Not trying to attack or anything, at this point i'm just very very curious. I was almost in on this group buy so now i'm trying to get as much clear cut fact as possible.

In my searches on this forum and a few other BMW forums, the majority of the commentary about **********s has been positive with a few negatives in there. I'd personally give a vendor the benefit of the doubt when it comes to forum talk, but depending on the facts here, this can be a little more than just speculation talk and blind emotions and anger.

All I can do is state my personal opinion and stance. If i was on this group buy i would be dissapointed but not to the point of wanting to cancel. From the intial estimates we are now a month off. There have been worse for sure, Fact. If i honestly thought i would have a second thought about pulling out of this group buy i would double check the full refund terms up front and in my stance i wouldn't be trying to pull out. If i had those concerns and were able to deduce that the scenario would lead me to a half refund, i probably would not enter the group buy.

I hope everyone gets their wheels in short order and they are all perfect. Based on the totality of this thread, i don't know what to believe.
Appreciate 0