BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-30-2021, 10:52 AM   #67
asbrr
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335ix M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KRNRRNG1 View Post
I wonder if this is a case, where selecting a B6/B8 damper, and pairing it to a taller overall height (longer) linear rate, SWIFT Spring with a similar rate is the "money" setup? Is anyone aware of a setup that has been successful and not too low after "break in"?
I feel like most people that experience a low front end with the B12 kit are 135i users, not sure if the extra weight of the turbo motor is enough to cause that. In my case with Dinan camber plates, the ride height is perfect and after 100,000 Km of usage no sagging is visible.

Your plan is a good one, I would use the B6 with "taller" springs as the B8 is meant for shorter ones. Just a matter of finding the right spring supplier.
Appreciate 0