BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-20-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
Jay_///Mowner
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

WTB RHD M Floor mats

Can anyone help me out, can't find any previous posts.

Looking for RHD Black M floor mats with orange stitching, where can I buy them from, located in Australia.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Jay_///Mowner
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_1m View Post
Can anyone help me out, can't find any previous posts.

Looking for RHD Black M floor mats with orange stitching, where can I buy them from, located in Australia.

Thanks
Don't waste your money on the ones from the UK. The ones that I bought with the orange stitching have split already and aren't that great in finish. Very poor grade carpet.

I just ordered a custom set from these ebay guys. Great service and offer 3 different carpet qualities (std, lux, superior). They will put on any colour edge trim you want... I went with orange. Also have a heel pad. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-1-SERI...:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Mine should arrive next week. Was $140 incl shipping for the luxury carpet.
Will look into them, thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian///M View Post
Don't waste your money on the ones from the UK. The ones that I bought with the orange stitching have split already and aren't that great in finish. Very poor grade carpet.

I just ordered a custom set from these ebay guys. Great service and offer 3 different carpet qualities (std, lux, superior). They will put on any colour edge trim you want... I went with orange. Also have a heel pad. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-1-SERI...:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Mine should arrive next week. Was $140 incl shipping for the luxury carpet.
do they have the velcro locator pads for the driver side?

the ones from the UK not only wear poorly, but they slip and slide down which causes even MORE wear. not having a cheap piece of velcro or two stitched in is very poor design.

and i'm assuming you've recieved the ebay ones by now... are they worth it, over the OEM ones too?

ED: 13 GBP for mats, 90 GBP for postage LOL

ouch, at current exch rates that's $175...

Last edited by flinchy; 10-08-2013 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2017, 08:51 AM   #4
M1A
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1 series M

Anyone know where we can get the RHD floor matts with the orange stitching? It appears that US sites such as Turner and ECS only stock LHD.
Very keen to get the OEM - interestingly my 1M didn't come with the orange stitching on the matts so perhaps it's only a US thing?
Appreciate 0