BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-09-2021, 07:11 PM   #1
Al_Exxxxx
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 128i 2dr Coupe 3.0L

Going to move from Denver to NY

Relocating to NY and going to do it in a week, already bboked guys from home shipping service and negotiated to ship my car with my mate who is driver on a car hauler and driving this route but week ago he coutch a cold and when came to the doc got that it's covid, so as result he in hospital (but now everything is ok) though I need to find a new driver, don't you know here in Denver some shipping companies which are moving cars to NY.
Thx for help guys
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2021, 09:52 PM   #2
Sergos
Just a man
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 2016

Sorry to hear your friend got sick with covid, believe he'll be well
Actually I dont know some drivers in Denver, but actually I think you can try to drive your car yourself, it can be a great winter trip. Or in case if it's not possible google some car shipping services cos all of them are brokers, they are working with all drivers by the national loadboard, you will pay extra $100-200 and they will find some carrier on your route. Just when you will choose who you should to call check reviews on several sites, cos they can buy good reviews. From my experience there are were several cases when broker were really nice and found a cheap driver for so in result my car was shipped even cheaper then I can expect, if my memory doesnt lie me it was these guys, I shipped with them twice, and both time they found for me good drivers for a wonderful price.

Good luck and be well.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2021, 11:15 AM   #3
NorthernDancer
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 Sedona 128 & 06 330xiT 6MT

Make sure your windshield washer system has good windshield anti freeze in it, especially from the tank thru the lines to the "jets" on the hood.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #4
Denver_N51guy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Exxxxx View Post
Relocating to NY and going to do it in a week, already bboked guys from home shipping service and negotiated to ship my car with my mate who is driver on a car hauler and driving this route but week ago he coutch a cold and when came to the doc got that it's covid, so as result he in hospital (but now everything is ok) though I need to find a new driver, don't you know here in Denver some shipping companies which are moving cars to NY.
Thx for help guys
Hello new to the forums but I live just outside Denver Loveland to be exact I wouldn't mind helping you out needing a driver let me know let's see what we can work out
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2023, 09:27 PM   #5
shrugcoherent
Registered
Rep
Drives: lexus

Check that your windshield washer system has good windshield anti-freeze in it, especially from the tank to the "jets" on the hood. idle breakout
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2023, 09:00 AM   #6
blue135
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Convertible

Hope he/she made it to NY by now.
Appreciate 0