BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #1
andres.psm
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

N54tuning.com Bad experience. No solution so far

Hello everyone, I want to leave my comment about the service offered by Mike from n54tuning.com

So far it is the worst international shopping experience I have ever had.
On July 4th I made the purchase of 3 products in his online store. Where no stock problem was indicated. It was a VRSF downpipe and charge pipe. And a buetooth BMS module.

It should be noted that the vrsf page indicated that they were selling pre-orders. For that reason, I did not buy from them direct, in addition to the fact that n54tuning.com also offered the bluetooth module I needed.

In short, as of today (practically two months after payment) the seller has not yet sent me all of the paid products.

The problem starts since it does not have physical stock, even if its website does not say otherwise.

A week after payment I check on the status of the shipment. Mike started by telling me that the delivery would be in 1 week, but little by little he postponed the date and responded less quickly to my messages, allowing up to 1 week to pass without replying.

It was only on August 13 that the shipment was made. Given this, Mike asked me to close the paypal case that I had opened (it was when I did not know about him for 1 week). And with doubts, I agreed as he insisted.

Now comes the funny thing. Mike asked the people of VRSF to add the bluetooth module to their products, which he supposedly sent them. Guess what? The package arrived in my possession on August 25 (delay included since the seller did not give my phone number correctly) and of course, the bluetooth module never arrived.
I informed him the same day, obviously very upset, demanding that he resolve this immediately. To this day, he continues to give the responsibility to the people of VRSF to send me the BMS module. It has been more than 1 week that I asked him to solve his gross error and he is not able to send me a module on his own and then recover the one that vrsf has. Do you think that this is how a person responsible for their sales acts? I do not believe it.

I hope this comes to a good end. At the moment I feel ripped off.

I imagine that many have had no problems. I have read good comments on the forum. But unfortunately my experience is real and must be known so that, especially international buyers, analyze it well before buying.

Cheers
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2022, 03:00 AM   #2
Allen Aquino
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWM8 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres.psm View Post
Hello everyone, I want to leave my comment about the service offered by Mike from n54tuning.com

So far it is the worst international shopping experience I have ever had.
On July 4th I made the purchase of 3 products in his online store. Where no stock problem was indicated. It was a VRSF downpipe and charge pipe. And a buetooth BMS module.

It should be noted that the vrsf page indicated that they were selling pre-orders. For that reason, I did not buy from them direct, in addition to the fact that n54tuning.com also offered the bluetooth module I needed.

In short, as of today (practically two months after payment) the seller has not yet sent me all of the paid products.

The problem starts since it does not have physical stock, even if its website does not say otherwise.

A week after payment I check on the status of the shipment. Mike started by telling me that the delivery would be in 1 week, but little by little he postponed the date and responded less quickly to my messages, allowing up to 1 week to pass without replying.

It was only on August 13 that the shipment was made. Given this, Mike asked me to close the paypal case that I had opened (it was when I did not know about him for 1 week). And with doubts, I agreed as he insisted.

Now comes the funny thing. Mike asked the people of VRSF to add the bluetooth module to their products, which he supposedly sent them. Guess what? The package arrived in my possession on August 25 (delay included since the seller did not give my phone number correctly) and of course, the bluetooth module never arrived.
I informed him the same day, obviously very upset, demanding that he resolve this immediately. To this day, he continues to give the responsibility to the people of VRSF to send me the BMS module. It has been more than 1 week that I asked him to solve his gross error and he is not able to send me a module on his own and then recover the one that vrsf has. Do you think that this is how a person responsible for their sales acts? I do not believe it.

I hope this comes to a good end. At the moment I feel ripped off.

I imagine that many have had no problems. I have read good comments on the forum. But unfortunately my experience is real and must be known so that, especially international buyers, analyze it well before buying.

Cheers
Sorry to hear that….Am so glad my wife told me to make my findings well….Before going ahead with payment 😊
Appreciate 1
Mosset0.00
      06-30-2022, 02:35 PM   #3
Grainwashed
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

So you knew that the product that you wanted was on pre-sale FROM THE MANUFACTURER, and you thought you could get it faster from a third party? Granted, how they handled it was less than stellar but I dont know what you thought was going to happen here? Did you think they would have it when the people who make it don't even have them in stock yet?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2023, 07:32 PM   #4
Creations_cult
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i manual coupe

I had an issue getting a part from them before too. It said part was in stock and ready to ship. Then for 2 weeks I was told it was being processed for shipping....
At this point I decided to purchase from another vendor and when I asked for a refund I heard nothing back for another week.
I opened a dispute with my bank, then afterwards the next day I heard something back from n54tuning saying he couldn't process a refund because I opened a dispute with my bank and he doesn't have the money in his account anymore.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2023, 03:50 AM   #5
Pbbd
Rep
Drives: Bmw e82

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [0.00]
I made a pretty big order from them a few months ago and sent an email prior to ensure everythign I wanted was actually in stock. I made a list of 8 items totalling $1500 and was told everything was in stock and that I would be receiving it within 1-2 weeks max if I ordered that same day - which I did.

I got half my order about 4 weeks later and the remainder minus 1 item after about 8 weeks. The last item I was waiting for was just 1 step colder plugs which I was told was “coming in next week” for 3 weeks in a row. I got upset and said forget it and asked to just get a refund which he kind of refused and replied that it got dropped off last night to get shipped … sparks came 2 weeks after and I actually went out if my way to check the tracking to see when it was shipped and it was sent over a week after he said it was dropped off.

I will not be buying anything from them again.
Appreciate 0