BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-08-2019, 07:21 AM   #1
Petro135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i E88

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Thought I found the leak

Searching for a boost or vacuum leak, I found a couple suspect hoses, and this was my morning surprise yesterday(pic attached). Another cheap fix by an idiot who used to own my car. Thought I got rid of them all. wasn't even glued tight, was just dangling a hose on there. Lol.
Car hits its boost number of 16psi which I believe is the goal for MHD stg1+. But my vacuum is still only hitting max -11.8. I thought I was supposed to be around -20. ( these are only mhd gauges btw)
And my tune is going into limp mode in 4th gear at around 75% throttle. And only on highway on ramp type of driving. Throwing the 30ff. But when flashed back to stock it's fine. I'm not ready to give up my tune. Any ideas what my next move is?
Recently did chargepipe, turbosmart raceport, stepped 5" fmic, vanos, boost solenoids, all vacuum lines(that I could get to) new map sensor( mine was cracked and glued of course). Then went back and checked every connection and seal and o ring of the work I did. It's all tight.
I'm just learning how to do logs and load them here, I would try today but I'm driving 3 people around. Maybe I can get a couple later this afternoon.
Pisses me off, everything is pretty much new on this car, underneath and in the engine bay. It runs so good now and I'm still getting this code.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0