BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-14-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Mike@XPH

This guy has no customer service skills whatsoever and takes days to follow-up, very incompetent. I asked him to beat an online price and sent him everything he needed. Plays games and wastes people's time. If you didn't want to do it, you should've just told me up front instead wast time.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 04:40 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

1st message 8:31 am you ask me to price match
6 minutes later I reply and ask you to email me a screenshot

9:34 am you sent a message saying email sent (you did not even care to give me your email address)
2 hours and 30 minutes later I respond asking for your email, so I can find that screenshot (at no point does my inbox have less than 500 emails BTW, I don't know how you expect me to see it without an email address to search for)

12:09 you respond by giving me a Hotmail account
1 minute later I respond, saying I did not receive it (turns out then that you sent me the screenshot from an iCloud account, not the email you gave me)

12:15 you send me a different email to search for (the iCloud one)
I respond later during the day informing you that the screenshot you posted is just a price, it does not even show which item you are buying for that price, and I need a screenshot of your entire cart.

So far, that's 4 hours of messaging; I'm trying my best to help you, and yet you are blaming me for wasting your time?

You finally send the screenshot at 6:27 pm. We are closed at that time.

So you call me the next day, I texted you that I'm helping other customers and I will call you once it's your turn. Instead of waiting for my call, you call again to which I send you the same message.

so you respond by saying and I quote: "this ridiculous, I don't have time to run after you."

I try to keep it professional, ignore your text, and call you pretending this never happened. I explain to you that your email was after business hours and that I did not ignore it, I just have not gotten to it yet as I'm on Pacific time and its still early here.

Throughout the conversation, you have a terrible attitude, and you're borderline disrespectful, and I'm just ignoring it.

You then interrupt me and say, "so are you going to stop wasting my time and give me a price or what?" To which I respectfully refuse to continue doing business with you.

If you choose to be rude, I can choose to deny my services.

I wish you the best of luck with your build

Phone number 702-494-9435

Last edited by mike@x-ph.com; 07-14-2020 at 11:41 PM..
Appreciate 5
Mikee8211.00
Blau333.00
Afam28296.50
      06-30-2022, 02:46 PM   #3
Grainwashed
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i

Wow, dude has to actually make stuff up to find something bad about XPH lmao. The only bad thing I can say is that I wish they had more exterior/interior 1 series parts so i could buy those too 👀
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 03:13 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainwashed View Post
Wow, dude has to actually make stuff up to find something bad about XPH lmao. The only bad thing I can say is that I wish they had more exterior/interior 1 series parts so i could buy those too 👀
Thank you for the kind words

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0