BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
yawn
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Speedware Motorsports

A couple of months back, I ordered a Cobb AP from Speedware Motorsports and had the pleasure of dealing with a certain Tony Pletcher. The arrival was prompt and well packaged.

Upon unboxing the item, I noticed scratches on the screen. Tony was most patient and helpful in ensuring a satisfied sale and went to great lengths to check with Cobb how this could have been the case. I later realised it was the front sticker that had not been removed. My bad, what a fool. I then realised however that I was sent a unit for the N55, not the N54 as requested. Tony promptly sent me the correct unit, as I sent mine back. Throughout all of this, Tony showed great patience and understanding throughout. All my emails were promptly relied to, and there was never a moment I was left in the dark as to what was happening at his end. All in all, they were extremely helpful and courteous with all my queries. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again!
Appreciate 0