BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-09-2017, 02:07 PM   #1
A-One
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Parts for sale: Factory Used Rotors, Kidney, Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have a few parts sitting around that needs to be cleared from my house. All of these are factory and come off of a 2009 BMW 135i with M Performance Package:

- Front/Back Brake rotors: I replaced my front/back rotors and these might need to be resurfaced a bit. I am not putting a price on it, so make what would be a fair offer and you could come by and pick it up. [Gotten rid of]

- Factory Kidney Grille: In excellent condition. Was replaced a long time ago and they have no damage and all tabs are in perfect shape. $45/obo.

- BMW 261 wheels: All four wheels with no tires. Couple of them have some curb rash on them, so need to be polished to get the new look back. I am asking $450/obo.

- I also have a pair of BMW Performance Side sills that I picked up from a fellow member that I had wished to re-color and install, but never got around to it. They are currently blue, one has a small crack at the edge on the inside, but in great condition otherwise. Open to offers, still not sure about selling them.

If you are interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me. They are all for local pickup, so prefer if you are in the DC/Maryland/Virginia (DMV) area.

Thanks,

A-One

Last edited by A-One; 07-19-2017 at 04:45 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #2
miro2296
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Montego Blue BMW 135i

What color Blue are the Performance Sills?
BMW 135i/6 Speed/Montego Blue/Formula One Ceramic Tint/JB4 G4/AA Sport Intercooler/19 inch Iconz 880Z(19X8.5 & 19X10)/PSS 225/35 & 265/30/E93 M3 front sway bar/TRW front and rear Control Arms/BMS Drop In Filter/Dinan Exhaust/BlackLines/Upgraded \\\M RSFB
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2017, 08:13 PM   #3
drrico85
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E88 and F30 white w/ coral red

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-One View Post
I have a few parts sitting around that needs to be cleared from my house. All of these are factory and come off of a 2009 BMW 135i with M Performance Package:

- Front/Back Brake rotors: I replaced my front/back rotors and these might need to be resurfaced a bit. I am not putting a price on it, so make what would be a fair offer and you could come by and pick it up.

- Factory Kidney Grille: In excellent condition. Was replaced a long time ago and they have no damage and all tabs are in perfect shape. $45/obo.

- BMW 261 wheels: All four wheels with no tires. Couple of them have some curb rash on them, so need to be polished to get the new look back. I am asking $450/obo.

- I also have a pair of BMW Performance Side sills that I picked up from a fellow member that I had wished to re-color and install, but never got around to it. They are currently blue, one has a small crack at the edge on the inside, but in great condition otherwise. Open to offers, still not sure about selling them.

If you are interested in any of these, please feel free to PM me. They are all for local pickup, so prefer if you are in the DC/Maryland/Virginia (DMV) area.

Thanks,

A-One
Interested in the door sills. Nvm just realized you're local pick up only.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2017, 06:56 PM   #4
747flyboy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 2012 550i M

Still have brake rotors?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 04:45 PM   #5
A-One
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport