BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-16-2015, 03:44 PM   #1
JCip91
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver 135 DCT

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Sean @ **********s

I just wanted to leave a little review of my recent experience with Sean from Modbargs. I purchased a JB4 and charge pipe through them.

Sean was very helpful and friendly throughout my transaction. I had a question on when their recent coupon code would be applied. He responded quickly with an answer and then proceeded to ask about my order. I had second doubts about which harness to use. He was patient with me when I went out to check. He was also patient when I was having trouble filling out a form.

My overall experience was easily a 10/10. I will be shopping for rims and wheels in the short future and will definitely be asking for Sean again when the time comes.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #2
pepper135I
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCip91 View Post
I just wanted to leave a little review of my recent experience with Sean from Modbargs. I purchased a JB4 and charge pipe through them.

Sean was very helpful and friendly throughout my transaction. I had a question on when their recent coupon code would be applied. He responded quickly with an answer and then proceeded to ask about my order. I had second doubts about which harness to use. He was patient with me when I went out to check. He was also patient when I was having trouble filling out a form.

My overall experience was easily a 10/10. I will be shopping for rims and wheels in the short future and will definitely be asking for Sean again when the time comes.

I also dealt with Sean Singh and will only continue to order through him. Awesome guy and great customer support . M o d bargains + Sean S= WIN!
Appreciate 0