BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-27-2019, 12:37 AM   #1
Segments
Aspiring 1'er
Rep
Drives: 2008 BSM 135i

Poor Headlight Fitment

Hey guys, I come for some advice. About a year ago I decided to do an LCI headlight retrofit and all went well besides the fitment. For some reason I have not been able to get the headlights to sit perfect with the bumper/fender/hood lines. One headlight pokes out slightly more forward as well. I've tried playing with the headlight bracket constantly and just can't get them to sit the way the OEM pre-LCI headlights did. Has anyone had this issue before? And if so, how did you address it? Thanks guys !
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2019, 05:27 PM   #2
carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

any pictures to show what you are talking about? I think mine is similar but I thought I was losing my mind (there's a small gap between my hood and the top of my headlight but it doesn't affect function)
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 0