BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-23-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
smrtypants44
First Lieutenant
smrtypants44's Avatar
United_States
179
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Tulsa, OK

iTrader: (2)

F22 Seats

FYI, F22 seats fit in e82 with some adjustments to the wiring.

Untitled by smarty-pants44, on Flickr

Untitled by smarty-pants44, on Flickr
__________________
Appreciate 4
low1351048.00
swagon4154.50
cjb762422.50

      08-28-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtypants44 View Post
FYI, F22 seats fit in e82 with some adjustments to the wiring.
Damn it! That's exactly what I want to do!! Where did you find your seats? Also, what wiring adjustments need to be made, specifically?

I am in the middle of swapping out my black leatherette for a red interior that I found cheap on ebay, but I really want the F22/F32 seats.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
smrtypants44
First Lieutenant
smrtypants44's Avatar
United_States
179
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: 2012 135i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Tulsa, OK

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
Damn it! That's exactly what I want to do!! Where did you find your seats? Also, what wiring adjustments need to be made, specifically?

I am in the middle of swapping out my black leatherette for a red interior that I found cheap on ebay, but I really want the F22/F32 seats.
Ebay... I had to buy a spare set of seat harnesses, take the pins out of the f22 seat plug and re-pin to an e90 plug in the correct pin locations. I also swapped over the seat control modules and buckles and coded out the passenger seat occupancy sensor.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #4
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtypants44 View Post
Ebay... I had to buy a spare set of seat harnesses, take the pins out of the f22 seat plug and re-pin to an e90 plug in the correct pin locations. I also swapped over the seat control modules and buckles and coded out the passenger seat occupancy sensor.
Looks awesome - great work!!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 12:22 PM   #5
JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
JayPichardo's Avatar
1671
Rep
1,743
Posts

Drives: X3 M40i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tulley BMW Nashua, NH

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 135I  [0.00]
2019 BMW X3 M40i  [0.00]
Now if I could so a F series steering wheel !
__________________
Jay P
BMW Client Advisor in NH.
2xPIA & 3xCOE winner.
M Performance Specialist. Jpichardo@tulley.com

Contact me for all your BMW needs in the New England area.
Appreciate 1
GBE824.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST